Reviews for Survival
Guest chapter 7 . 6/26/2015
supert
RogueMariahDare chapter 7 . 5/20/2015
Hurry hurry hurry up! I'm eager to read more!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 7 . 3/5/2015
love it, looking forward to more.
Alohomora chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I don't know if this story will ever be updated, but just know that you have still readers who have their fingers crossed that it will happen. I re-read your fic this afternoon and still love it. So I cross my fingers.
ccase13 chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
This is such a nice story, I hate that it was never finished.
452max chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
HOLY CRAP! This has got to be one of the best stories that I have read on this site. (and I have read a lot of them for dark angel) I love what you have going on. I cant wait to find out what is going on with max and what will happen with that whole situation. I really hope tha you will update really soon or at all because it has been about 4 years since you updated last. Please let me know what you are going to do.
Caruka chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
is it the end? Please... I cannot take this suspense...
Caruka chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I love the way that you made the broken between Logan and max be real: allways the other storys made Logan be the bad guy, ut he is nice and it was a nice way to finish it; i also loved the way that you put Max in a delicate place, with all her feellings...
Caruka chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I loved the interaction between Max and Alec, specially the alpha status...Now I wonder, will Max yield? I hope so...
PL-LovesDAandSPNForever946 chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
This is an amazing story. I usually don't like stories where Max is not the CO, but I love that she is still their leader in a way, while Alec is leading the troops. I really Really Really hope that you will finish this story. I need to know what Max runes are all about, plus I look forward to seeing Alec choose Max over T.C. when he finds out that Mole and the others are keeping secrets from him. So Please Please finish this story ASAP.
euphoric-acid chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
oH MY GOD. love the conversation between alec mole and Dix. Pure genius, loving the story. Bravo to you
alliekiwi chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
It's been two years since you updated this story, but I can't help but hope there is another chapter in the wings. This is a fabulous story!

Firstly, I love Max becoming closer to Alec, but not realising she's been falling in love with him. Then I loved the bit with Gem on the roof being a mother and sniper all at once.

Lastly, the idea about Max passing along some sort of antibodies. I'd love to know more about that!

Also, loved the bantering going on. Your Mole, Alec etc characterisation is fab.
lalafromlalaland chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
Why, why did you give up on this story. It's beautiful and original and in crucial moment you gave up. Why? Is there any hope that it will be done? Ever?
Falcon-Rider chapter 7 . 10/23/2008
Great story you had here!
Taeniaea chapter 7 . 8/22/2008