Reviews for True Colours
Midnight1906 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Type your review here...
msdarque chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Quite intriguing and fascinating story!

Really enjoyed reading it!

Congrats and many stars!
Ann chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I love this story. I think you should continue it to see how he got that way and his life after this happened to him.
isabellapurri chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This is awesome!

This plot, the idea, the "science" sort of it... Does it make me insane to feel everything made perfect sense?

So, so, so cool! Loved it.
hudson911 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Nice, weird, but I loved it all at the same time. Great job.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Very cool.
purplepidgioncommandbase chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Okay I like the story but I still dont get it what exactly happened to Tony that made him heal himself? Is he a vampire or what? Could you please shed some light on this for me?
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
A great story. Very good.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Cute, interesting and definitely different.
kamadi chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
hm, good story very well written. Just curious: is there a sequel? I for one would like to read it.
Sequitur chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Oh, I *love* this. There's such gorgeous subtlety all the way through-the continuous feeling that something is wrong without quite knowing what it is . . . and then what it *is* is so original and moving. I love that Tony has no idea how to deal with it at first and then he slowly accepts it because there's no point in pretending anything else. Also, I would dearly love to see Tony dressed up like Neo for Halloween-and Gibbs as a pirate. You gave them the best costumes. Anyway, excellent story, subtle and beautiful and riveting.
Sapphyre Blu chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Loved the twist. Loved the ending. Loved the story. ABSOLUTELY LOVED numbering Tony's smiles. That is so true to the character. Good Job!
RT4ever chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Okay really didn't see that coming. I'm still highly entertained and still kinda staring at the screen shaking my head trying to figure out if that really just happened. It was great though, perfect for a halloween fic.

Oh and McGee a ghostbuster made it perfect, betcha he had a working pack just like the ppl I saw out this weekend.
celestial1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Such a nice little treat for Halloween. Tony is a vampire? Or possibly undead. (I'm sorry, I haven't wacthed enough horror movies to know the difference [I'm sure Tony has though]) He does seem to be at the receiving end of a lot of physical abuse, on the show and even moreso in the world of fanfiction (bethellie even killed him). This is certainly a fitting explanation for how he's emerged form all that.

Also, I love the fact that you didn't cut any corners on the story. This could have been a total throwaway - immortal Tony obviously not being part of canon, lol - but you have STILL gone so far as to give us characterization, witty dialogue, and an interesting plot. Plus, I didn't know where you were going with it until we had arrived there. There have been so many 'Tony wakes up in the hospital and everyone looks all concerned' scenes in fanfiction, I think that was a good place to introduce your little plot twist.

A lovely job. You deserve at least three mini chocolate bars (and I only give three to the trick-or-treaters I REALLY like).
Jeanne Luz chapter 1 . 10/31/2006