Reviews for It's All About Timing
chodge76 chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
This story is fantastic. I know it's been almost 5 years but I hope you continue this. It's a great story. I like the way Casey handled herself.
DaughteroftheWind chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Hmm I just read my comment. Sorry I meant to say that Olivia/ Casey get together but there is resolution with Alex. Sorry abotu the confusion lol.
DaughteroftheWind chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Finish it. Its a wonderful story that should have a chance to complete itself, working out with Alex to.
Chikiko chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
I love it. i just read it fully for the first tiem. i do hope you continue to add more.
kyri17 chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
I loved it and I hope to read more...soon...really really soon.p
kyri17 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I loved it. I hope der is more. Oh nd to answer ur "?" yea der should b a sequel.
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
For the love of god please update!
Kanako Kizarugi chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
Hey. Its Rainbo from SVUfans. I went looking for your fanfics... and turns out.. Ive read a couple of them before. XD. I really like this one... I think I actually have it saved on a disk somewhere just incase I lose internet again I can read it on my lap top over and over. XD. Yeah. Great Story. :3
ShakesDarkLady chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
Hey rainbow, I love this story. Just popping in to see if perhaps your writer's block might have gone away.
TVCrazed chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
I really like this.

LaughLoveLive chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Wow! That was great! I loved the chapter! MORE! PLEASE!
1two3to1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Timing is indeed everything. You've got a piece of work, here. Casey and Olivia are very believable. I feel sad for Alex and Olivia because they didn't get to say goodbye this time around, but I'm glad that Casey was so understanding about it and that she didn't jump to conclusions; inhibitions or no, having her fly off the handle like some authors do makes her seem so petty.

The I-love-you's at the end of the chapter were so sweet it makes me want to hug somebody.

I'd like to see where you'd take this in another chapter.

chawkchic chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
Wow that was heartbreaking and so sweet at the same time. Saying goodbye to one love while starting going forward with her new love Olivia is written perfectly. I love how supportive Casey is despite her heartache. I would love to read more.
Gabby5 chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
You should totally continue this story is great so far and the ending was so sweet when she said I love you it was really sweet well anyway I thnk you should totally continue because it's great well that's what I wanted to say bye!
XsunflowerX chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
That was great. i really enjoyed this and can't wait for more