Reviews for The Shadow of a Woman
Wolfinson chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
I'll be eagerly awaiting the new story! :D
Garret fan chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
OH. MY. GOSH! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE GARRET!ok. now that that is over. It was fantastic!
Wolfinson chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
UPDATE! IT ROX!
Thief Fanatic chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
Hmm. No offense, but Mary-Sue much?
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
lol, after all that she get's caught by the city watch. What are they gonna charge her for, swimming witout permittion? After all they only found her getting out of the water.

Anyway, nice chapter. Oh and by the way I put a review on chapter 2, you mustn't have seen it with all the alerts and stuff beng screwed lately.

Alaia Skyhawk chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
Nice chapter, I only saw two grammar mistakes. You repeated the word 'know' right near the top.

"I do know know your magic, I j-just don't know how to use them effectively."

Also you need to drop to the next line each time a different person speaks. It's the proper grammar and it makes it a lot easier to read. At the moment it can be a little confusing as to which person is saying what. There was a few places it nearly caught me out and I had to re-read them to make sure.

Apart from that, this is good.

The Huntress 13 chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
I love what you've been doing with this story, most people wouldn't dare to go here, but you've executed it very well! I can't wait to see what comes next!
The Huntress 13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I'm so glad that someone is writing a new thief fic, I was starting to wonder if anyone ever would. I loved this chapter, and I can't wait to see the next one!
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Hey there, this has the potencial to be really good. I don't write in the Thief section but I have played games 1 & 3 and I have to say I like the style you've done this in. I'll be keeping an eye on this, keep up the good work.