Reviews for Despite All My Rage
Pikeru's Angel chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
I really like this fic, and now feeloddly closer to Chase. I've been in tae kwon doe (yes, three words, not one) for five years and recently got my black belt. I found a few things that don't exactly mesh with what I've been taught, but aw well. Although the "9th degree" thing bugged me, considering how many times I've been told you don't get to be that high until your dead. No, seriously, all my teachers have told me you don't earn you 9th degree black belt until your six feet under.

anyway, I like it, and good luck in your class!

Piki :B
tHANKYOU chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
I enjoyed this.

Chase in control was great to read.

write more please
gaap237 chapter 5 . 3/17/2009
I love your House stories. Chase is a very intriguing character, and this is my favorite of your stories. A House Assesment is awesome too, but I think this one goes even further and explores a different side of Chase. Besides, it had a lot of Chase angst, which I love.
Kovou chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
Hey ! Nice story !

I've done Tae-Kwon-Do for 15 years and i really like the way you incorporated the training in the story. Nice Job ! _
lacime chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
I love Taekwondo !
the-vampire-act chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
poor chase! i never wouldve guessed the direction of which this story is taking...well done!
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
aw...that was so moving! i cant wait for more...
Theteacher chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
lol hi
MeMyselfI4 chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
I agree. Tell Chase.

Oh s*. Chase is going to make a mistake, and if House teases, I hope Wilson knocks him on the jaw.

*cocks head, confused*

*smiles* Hope he passes.

Take House, Wilson.

*laughs* Don't know, but you can try!
MeMyselfI4 chapter 4 . 4/29/2007
Druggie?

S*!

Chase is going to do some taekwondo move!

House!

“Don’t get started on guilt. I’m Catholic. That will never go away.” Damn right!

*smiles*
MeMyselfI4 chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
Wilson, get to Chase and get to him soon otherwise it is likely he will hurt someone.

Talk to Cuddy about it, Wilson.

Includes House? That will be hard.

Oh no. Don't tease otherwise Chase is going to find it hard not to knock them all down.
MeMyselfI4 chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Ah, now one with Wilson. This will be good.

Let's hope Wilson either does or doesn't tell House what happened. Actually, let's hope he doesn't.
MeMyselfI4 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
*nods approvingly* Taekwondo would be a good way to get rid of the anger.

That, was a lot of anger.
Firetop chapter 5 . 2/5/2007
aw! its over. That's sad. I'm jelous that Chase got his black belt. ;-) So, my real question is are you going back for a second class. Can't wait to read more from you!
Striker chapter 5 . 2/5/2007
Hmm... Interesting concept. I can imagine Chase doing Taekwondo, but some of it is a bit unrealistic. The anger suppression, for example, and how his therapist deliberately provokes him seem odd to me. I'll give you props for originality and your grasp of the English language (that's something refreshing, believe you me).

The classes you portray seem strange. I'm a red belt in Taekwondo (I've been traning since August of 05), with about another 6 months to a year before I get recommended to test for 1st dan black. I've never seen my instructor (a 6th dan black) spar anyone, not even with his highest students. He especially wouldn't go full-contact; I'm not sure that many schools do. I don't believe that, no matter the skill level, it would be permitted to skip the 1st dan completely. There's just too much that would be missed in the process. The pacing is just... off.

But don't despair; I quite enjoyed your story. I'll be looking out for more from you. Good luck with your training!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »