Reviews for Back To Normal
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I like the insight that so much of Serenity the ship had actually been Wash handling the ship. That he handled Zoe like the ship, and both Serenity and Zoe would miss being handled by him. A very powerful last line as well.
UrbanFool chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I have run out of your awesome fics to read. I'm generally a Rayne fan, but have a new respect for Zoe/Wash after reading your series. Thanks so much!
divine divinity chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Excellent story.

well written, really liked the length, said what needed to be, didn't drag on but didn't go too fast, had a nice steady pace with great flow too.

You really showed the bond between Mal and Zoe, how far each has come, and who they are to each other. Holding each other together when one has no glue of their own. :) Also showed the lengths Mal would go to for his crew/ family, praying for Zoe even though he lost faith in God long ago, that also showed how much she fallen apart, putting on the brave cold mask that no one believes.

Beautiful story, really showed the lasting affects of Zoe and Wash's relationship, and writing it from Mal's thoughts was great, an out sider looking in, sees the pain and tries to help, sees the depth of it all.

Really enjoyed it, was a great read.
Lythande1972 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Nice. You have a real gift - I NEVER like a short fic like this, but after reading your other stories, I decided to give it a try. You have a great way of writing about strong emotions and making the reader really feel them. Mal's thought feel right. I love the description of Mal hanging onto Zoe, once upon a time.

Great job!
Lirazel chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Simple and beautiful and very, very powerful. Thanks for this piece.
JMacleod chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
wow...very nicely done!
Tonyahuqt03 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
(I don't know if this posted twice) Anyway nice little blurb about life after the BDM. I especially love the last line. It almsot made me cry.