Reviews for And Not To Yield
GraLara39 chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
A great Magnum story. You had the characters so down pat it was like reading an episode but more in depth. Nice to have Agatha play a part. I enjoyed her character in the show.
Stormchilde chapter 10 . 3/20/2007
LOL! The ending was quite unexpected!

Rascal, now you go write some more Magnum fic!
LaneIA chapter 9 . 3/2/2007
That was a great story! I have to confess that I don't stop by this catagory often due to the fact that there are so few new stories. Lucky day for me! I would love for you to write more! I also am a big Rick fan and I enjoyed the hurt/comfort part of your storyline!

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Lane
CHKurtz chapter 9 . 12/9/2006
RE: Chapter: 3

Reviewer: dumbblonde76

Date: 2006-12-08

I have to admit I am not as familiar with a lot of the background info as I should be; in fact in the initial rewrite I had TM saying he was raised in California and at the beach all the time... glad I managed to catch that before I posted it... It may very well be that I have never seen the very first episode; I know I didn't watch the show much if at all in its first season, and currently I am not where I can watch reruns - I'm overseas. When I did the rewrite I visted various Magnum PI sites on the internet to refresh my knowledge but it seems the research wasn't complete. If Stormchilde, or someone, talks me into writing another story I'll know where to come now for advice. Thanks for the kind words.
dumbblonde76 chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
The more I read into this story, the more I like it. Great job!

I have a question though...in chapter 2, you mention the rings magnum, tc, and rick wear. you say that THREE of them have the rings, but didn't Dan Cook (season one, episode one) and Pepe (the bad guy in that same episode) have the rings as well?
Stormchilde chapter 9 . 12/8/2006
Oh, that was marvelous! You have the characters perfectly voiced. It stays so true to the show and yet gives a depth to the characters that was missing even after five years.

You did a wonderful job of giving each one of the characters equal time. Rick, is of course, my favorite, Thank you for giving him a chance to shine.

I was so excited to find a new fic posted, I have read it quickly and now I’m going to go back and read it slowly - enjoy every sentence.

I hope you’ll be writing more - there is a terrible lack of Magnum fanfic.

Please say that you have more?

Higgins does have an answer for everything doesn’t he?
smithcrafter chapter 10 . 11/8/2006
What a mischievous ending to a very good story. :)
dumbblonde76 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
sounds interesting so far...hopefully i'll have time to finish it soon! :)