Reviews for New Blood
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
Kim as a vampire. Makes for an appropriate Halloween fic
only-looking chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Well, this is certainly an interesting idea for a story. I like that you took the old-school Dracula approach to vampires rather than the Buffy one (or, gods forbid, Twilight). You did a great job with Kim's attitude towards her situation, trying to understand and deny her urges at first and eventually accepting herself. I know it shouldn't be, but the image of Kim Possible with fangs is just adorable. Can a vampire do a puppydog pout?

Also, I found the line "She could not believe how much she had changed for one little vampire" extremely amusing for some reason.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this series.
Hewhoislost chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Ohhhh, This is getting good. I love your AUs.
RancheroD chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Done and done.

Is there more to this story I missed? Sure would like to pick it back up at this point.

Did you write a sequel or epilogue to this? Did another author ask if they could pick it up?

Sorry to be a pain, but, like Kimmie, I have this burning hunger...

RancheroD chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Sweet Kigo goodness in a coffin?

Bizarre a bit?

LOL!

ONWARDS!

RancheroD chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Shego blood! YUMMY!

I'm starting to remember too much of this story, but it's SOOO good I can't stop!

ONWARDS!

RancheroD chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Thursday, Feb. 14th. Happy Valentine's day, SL!

I have been sick as a dog since Saturday night and stayed in bed and sucked up some chicken soup. Good old Jewish penicillin, LOL! Today I'm feeling much better, having caught up on some major sleep. I'm back reading this old gem of yours, and the last chapter sort of reminded me of Kara Fang... well, not exactly Kara, but the writing certainly is consistent with the quality of Kara's story, a classic benchmark of KP fan fiction. I must be getting old, because I can't even remember the name of that story, let alone the author of it. I'm sure you remember... if you haven't read that, you certainly should.

Ok, I HAD to try a search to find out what I had forgotten. The name of that story is Mind Body and Soul by Hobnob-rev. I wonder if you've read it? If not, take a bit of a break and devour that one. I'm positive it might just stir some creative juices.

RancheroD chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I absolutely adore this story, and I'm giving it a re-read to pass some time this Saturday morning. I first read this back in '06, and it still seems as fresh and crisp as it did so many years ago.

It's because of stories such as this that I fell in love with your writing style, so distinctive as to thoroughly draw you into the story yourself... as if you were standing beside Ron in this chappie for instance.

I only saw one glaring error in this text:

Ron did not say anything; he just grabbed Kim and made a run for it. Kim did not object and they bolted down the path, only to find out that it was useless. They ran right into the immaculately dressed, pale man again. They stopped before they ran him over and he lounged at the both of them. The pair leaped apart and the pale, blue-eyed man went after Ron.

The word "lounged" should be "lunged" or "leaped" or even "reached for".

Onwards!

Crazy Brit 1987 chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
this really good i can't wait to read the rest of the series
DarXe chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
I really enjoyed this. I LOVE vampures and the way you explained things were excellently done.
psychotic-cat17 chapter 5 . 10/22/2011
In the Halloween spirit I decided to give this a read and really enjoyed it. I was happy with the quick timeline; jumping forward in time to get to the next important scene. And I must say that I'm happy there are more of this series. I shall begin the next one tomorrow.

Thanks for writing.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Great Story! I enjoyed reading it!
zarien chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
great job
BEAVIS86 chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
Almost put it away when you turned Kim into a vampire but I'm glad that I stayed it was a good story I'll be checking out the rest of the series

As always good form