Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unforgiven
phoenixmaiden13 chapter 36 . 9/13
I really, really, REALLY hope you continue this story. I've had your story on my read list for a long time, but never really got around to reading it. I am glad I finally did. I haven't read fanfiction this good in a long while. Though you haven't updated in 8 years, I hope I can pull you out of hibernation. I really want to know what happens next. Keep up the good work!

PS. Sorry, too lazy to log in :)
mckertis chapter 32 . 8/1
Too much angst and hurt. Not enough justice and...storyline really.
HarryxGinnyPercyxAnnabeth4ever chapter 1 . 5/20
I think this story is amazing and I hope you decide to finish it. I would really like to see the meeting between Harry and McGonagall, she's one of my favorite characters!
FreelanceBum chapter 36 . 12/31/2014
I hate that you never finished this.
FreelanceBum chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
Damn this angried up the blood. Such petty bitches.
Monika chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
i have just found your story and read it through. I have a term for stories like this, I want to have them and keep them and call them George. There are so many original thoughts and elements, so many plot lines to pursue - I'm enthralled. You nearly lost me at one point, as I have a real beef about Dumbledore and his need to know everything and tell nothing. You kept me interested by not taking it to extremes, and I now have a whole mental discussion to have about where I personally draw the line between having power, having knowledge and the right to know more, the right or obligation to act on what you know and so on. The HP novels are filled with the powerless who object to being mushrooms and the knowledgeable who like mushrooms as long as its not them.
I have a hope and a wish that you would write more, but overall, you have written enough that I can extrapolate the future events to my satisfaction. Thank you for a wonderful story!
pleurocoelus chapter 36 . 1/6/2014
I see you haven't updated this since 2009. I hope you are doing well and that you are able to finish this story. It's rather fascinating. It has some characteristics of a Soul Bond story, but is sufficiently different from the typical version of those. Quite original.

Also, I can't remember if I've read a jerk!Charlie story before.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
Your harry is a pussy, I can't stand to read any longer
StarDotStar chapter 36 . 6/1/2013
Just finished reading this, after being pointed its' way some time ago through TVTropes (at least, I think that's where I got linked from).

First off: Great story! I suck at the constructive criticism thing, so I'm just going to say that, although this started in the summer hols and this last posted chapter is still in it, the story never suffered from pacing issues, as far as I could see. It never felt like it was dragging, never felt like most summer fics end up feeling when they've gone twenty or so chapters. Gracie is a wonderful character, you've left hints at things that I still want to know about like whatever Fleur saw, what exactly is the nature of Dumbledore's Oath (even though I can puzzle out some of it, in general terms at least), what's going on with the green fire/lightning, why Harry was able to go for most of the summer without food (okay, we've seen Harry surviving on subsistence rations in canon, and chalked it up to his magic, but not to this extent!), and a few more.

You had the logical outcome of the canon abuse (and even just what we saw through Harry's own eyes qualifies as abuse, not to mention any thoughts of what else surrounded those events), without the all-too-easy Dumbledore-bashing. You started the power growth that Harry should have had in canon, rather than winning through poorly-defined Deus Ex Machina. At the same time, Voldie isn't exactly sitting on his butt, either!

And character growth! Oh man, the character growth! I'm just going to say one name here: Dudley Dursely. You are one of the few authors I know of to have taken Dudley as he is in the books, and made him a likeable character through things that could believably happen! Some others have made him likeable by basically rewriting his entire personality/personal history, but then you've got an AU diverging before the first book and expecting it to turn out in roughly the same manner, rather than taking the books and building from them - not that there's anything wrong with that approach, either.

I know it's been almost four years since you've updated this, and your personal situation may not support writing more of this excellent story, or the muse/plotbunny might have flown away, or any number of other things, but know this: this has been fav'd, follow'd, and if I ever see an update for it, dammit I'm going to read it, even if that update occurs years from now and it means rereading the entire story to refamiliarise myself with this what leads up to the new chapter!

Eagerly waiting for more, *.*
Geralt the wolf chapter 36 . 5/24/2013
Hey what’s going on? Here you have a wonderful story going and now there's not another chapter for me to read. : ( I really hope that you have the intention to continue. You have a great plot and really are an amazing writer.
hilow4322 chapter 36 . 4/2/2013
I reeeeeaaally wish you would update:( its KILLING ME having to wait.
P.s. I live in Austin too.
RagnartheSemiGreen chapter 36 . 2/20/2013
Hey, this is a great story! I discovered it four hours ago, and started reading immediately! The plot is good, the characters are great (and even in character! Amazing!) and your OC is immensely cool, unlike most HP OCs. It has been my pleasure reading this work, and I hope that you continue to be inspired to write!
nienerz chapter 36 . 1/3/2013
You are going to update, right? I love this story, it's amazing! Please continue!
brian chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This story is really good. I really hope you update soon. You sent me a few chapters from to my email a few years ago. You may not remember me, I was in school at the time, but we exchanged a few emails and I think this story is great. Please update soon!
master-moehri86 chapter 36 . 6/29/2012
really fantastic story! love it. a little bit sad too, especially with Umbridge back in the picture. can't wait for the next chapter