Reviews for Lying Is The Most Fun
RollinsInTheDean chapter 13 . 12/26/2008
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS! I hope the sequel comes out soon.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 13 . 9/15/2007
I'm glad there will be a sequel because this situation between Jes, Petey and Alex definitley needs to be settled! I loved this fic and I'm kinda sad that it's over.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 12 . 9/15/2007
One chapter left gotta go read now! lol
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 11 . 9/15/2007
They're MARRIED! Wow! I don't know why I never read these last 3 chapters but I'm getting caught up now. This chapter was gr8!
DraggonflyMaiden chapter 13 . 5/13/2007
Wow, this is s great story!

I feel so bad for Petey though, I really loved them together.

I am eagerly anticipating the sequel :)
moxxie23-deactivated chapter 13 . 5/11/2007
Given that through the whole course of the story, Alex was pretty much the biggest jackass, I never expected that it would be Jes that would ultimately cause the hurt in Petey. I figured, Alex would pretty much worm his way in and cause trouble but as you wrote it, Jes pretty much just succumbed to how she really feels and went back to her ways with Alex.

So now I get why you were inspired by the song to write this. I'm still not sure whether it's Alex or Petey that was harboring the feeling of the song but it works. One of them was truly the better man for Jessa but as to who, I guess we'll find out in the sequel.

Good job in this one.
xAleciax chapter 11 . 3/31/2007
Aw, they got married. That's so cute I can't wait for an update.
moxxie23-deactivated chapter 11 . 3/31/2007
Whoa! They got married? That's going to create some drama I'm sure. With their friends like Johnny and Christy, I'm pretty sure they'd only be bugging coz they weren't informed and thus couldn't be there. Coach seems like he really just wants Jessa to be safe and happy. He may not like how it happened at first, but I'm sure he'll understand.

Now with Alex... oi! His sugary actions could very well be him hiding something. He's gonna be the real interesting one to watch out for once Jessa and Petey's marriage gets out.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 10 . 3/23/2007
This was a really gr8 chapter sorry it took so long for me to review but my computer is acting like a male and is being stubborn and pigheaded at the moment so I havent been on-line much but anyway like I said gr8 chapter cant wait to read more.
NLTudox3 chapter 10 . 3/1/2007
i truly LOVE this story, and cant wait to read more.
DarkGirlX chapter 10 . 2/25/2007
Finally an update on this story! LOL And it was a great one too. Jessa's storyline starts with Alex on an unexpected note. I.E. he apologized. I have to wonder if he's serious and if so will we find out why he hurt her? And if not, what game he's playing at now. I love the interactions with Jessa and Petey, the way he is able to right her world and calm her down is just too sweet! I can't wait for more!
Pinayprincesa chapter 10 . 2/25/2007
Aw so Cute!
xAleciax chapter 9 . 2/7/2007
Great chapter keep up the good work
DarkGirlX chapter 9 . 2/5/2007
Ooh. Alex is causing all kinds of trouble, and Jes isn't even in the Paparazzis yet. I can't wait to see what happens when the storyline really starts. :) I loved Jessa's interaction with the others, Johnny, Alex, and Coach, as well as Johnny's reaction to her news. I hope we get to see how other's respond, like Christy. :) More soon!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 9 . 2/5/2007
Whoa Alex the Ass! That was totally uncalled for that made me wanna kick his ass lol. Another gr8 chapter. I'm loving this story more and more with every word yessir!