Reviews for Some Princes Become Kings
Incoming-Duck-Fiend chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
Amazing!

I can't wait to read your other challenges!
hollyivy7 chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
lol, damnit, we're friends.
Fyoex chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
Awwwwwwwww! That was too cute for words!
RandomDream chapter 10 . 11/5/2009
:) Really great writing style, at putting such wonderful stories-esque writings in just short, connected drabbles.

Keep it up! Thanks.
VanillaSlash chapter 10 . 7/24/2009
ROFL, "Pervert king..."! XD I love how Tamaki decided to promote himself to the status of King for Kyouya's sake! In order to protect him Cute! :P Love it!
Clashing Harmony chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
THIS WAS TOTALLY GREAT!

lol.

I think it's a bit unlikely for Kyouya to be so forward in love matters, but other than that, this was PERFECT.

No significant errors, (which is surprising in such a long story).

The idea and entire plot were a work of pure genius! Lacking comparison!

Characterizations, save a few slips, were picture-perfect...which is something to be proud of with so many complex characters to handle!

This was a very interesting and engaging story, with equal shares of romance, humour and emotions. You made the situations and characters really come alive with your style and language!

So thanks a lot for submitting this! Love you - not in the creepy way! ;)
Clashing Harmony chapter 4 . 5/18/2009
"Said idiot made a questioning noise, and turned puppy eyes on him.

Kyouya gave away his first kiss."

THAT WAS SERIOUSLY GREAT WRITING!
Clashing Harmony chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
"That's because I do care."...so cute. Great characterizations. Dying 2 read other chapters!
Kalira of the flames chapter 10 . 5/21/2008
Loved this story. The fluffy introspectiveness had me read all ten sections in one shot.

Kyouya and Tamaki was very in character and I especially enjoyed Tamaki's characteristic babbling banter
eternaltime101 chapter 10 . 11/28/2007
i dont know what it is, but i just love this story! please please PLEASE write a sequal, and with a little more details about there compititons with each other lol...
shiro-hizu chapter 10 . 10/11/2007
that was fun to read..as i hoped, kyoya's the seme. guess i've been reading too much of kyouya being the uke. great story for a change
K-Francois chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Saa... jolly good stuff here. Fun and a bit quirky, even if its a bit weird at a few spots. Keep at it!
Miyamashi chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
This is lovely, and I'm very glad I found the full version. The other I saw only had chapters 1-6, which was sad.

This is one of my favorite Kyoumaki fics, definitely, although I wish the ending hadn't just been...well, there. Nothing really tied up, nothing was really ever fully explained or compounded on. I feel you could have taken this so much farther, despite the 100-paragraph challenge format. :D
AncientHistory chapter 10 . 3/30/2007
Cool!
AncientHistory chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
i like an aggressive kyouya