Reviews for Five Things that Make Kaoru Smile
As White As Snow chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I thought this was really well written. Good job, keep writing.
Peace, love, chocolate and books!
T420000 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This is a great story! I love the unique insight : )
cyberangle chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I've hurd of Hachiko before on "Scooby Do and the Sameri Sword" grate story
Sunset Tower chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This is absolutely ADORABLE. I especially love the first and the fifth one. Kaoru dancing in the sunlight is precious, and the last is too cute for words. Love how Hikaru is able to predict perfectly what Kaoru would need. "AW" just runs through my mind now.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
i love that they make eachother smile the hugs are so cute
CrashMartini chapter 1 . 11/18/2007 sweet!

Yoshimichi- XP But I like dogs

Yoshimi- Me too...

Yoshimichi- Yeah...

Yoshimi- Anyway...say good-bye, spin-off!

Yoshimichi- Stop calling me that! /

-Yoshimi (and Yoshimichi) Kurosaki
MidnightWhisper7 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Aw. I love the twins, but I like Kaoru the most. This shows a more serious side to one side of the Hitachiin pair and it works really well. The little snapshots give a glimpse of their differences. So cute.
thoughtless dreamer chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
*Starry-eyed* So sweet! I loved this; it's so...Kaoru X3 I like spontaniously dancing and avocados, too.

Hooray for the twins
yippiee chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
It's kind of funny how Hikaru just waits for Kaoru to cry over the book.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I is a sad thought to think that without Hikaru, Kaoru would have limited happiness. And that, is why they are best together. This is simply adorable and made me catch what was in Hikaru's things too. Love it! Definitely a fav!
PaolaAdara chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
yep, i agree that this is a happy!Kaoru fic. this is such a find, let me tell you, since i almost always see sad/angsty!Kaoru fics. i like a happy kaoru! i also like the "five things" you chose to be the things that make kaoru smile. simple yet can be really thought of as kaoru-ish. nicely done!

and, yeah, i'd pm you when i post it (thanks for the approval!).
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I love the theme of this, it is so cute! The dancing one, the names one (honestly, rupert and PIMLICO? xD;;), and the last one were my favorites, though I really, really liked them all.
k chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
u threw in a lil twincest there at the end... lol
ITookThisName chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I really liked this story! I found the part where the avacado falls onto Hikaru's knee hilarious for some reason, and my dog's name is Rupert! _
I-Married-My-Fandoms chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Aww! This is so kawaii! I loved it... poor Kaoru having Hiakru not love him back... anyway great work!