Reviews for False Miracles
Kath chapter 8 . 6/2/2005
Wow, what a great story! Very well-written, and so compelling! I was stunned that chapter 8 was the last one...
Zappy Zaps chapter 8 . 9/25/2002
Hi! I'm still waiting for the rest of this story! Please finish it soon! I can't wait to read the rest!
tigerlili chapter 8 . 2/28/2002
i think it's awesome the way he starts remembering b'elanna. at first i thought that that girl was his wife and i thought, "I thought this was going to be a p/t story." and i'm glad it is.
Thea-Dominique chapter 8 . 12/29/2001
Amazing story! Please continue it! If you do continue it but don't post it here can you send it to me through my e-mail address? It would be greatly appreciated! Great work! Keep writing:))
Zappy Zaps chapter 8 . 11/29/2001
Amazing Story. I can't wait to read the next part! Please keep writing and post it soon. Post it soon because I'm the type of person that will keep bothering you until you do! THe only way to get me off your back is to post the next parts! (Just a little incentive)I hope to read more of your work soon!
Mel chapter 7 . 6/23/2001
Great story but it's so cruel of you to just leave us hanging like that! I can't wait to see the Voyager crew finding out about Tom's new life, and how he'll react to them. Please update soon.
DutzyBrat17 chapter 7 . 6/23/2001
This story is really...interesting. It's the first Voyager fanfic I've ever read. It's REALLY good. Keep up the great work!
star angel chapter 7 . 6/21/2001
oh wow! this is so good! i'm totally ripped apart with janeway and b'elanna and the rest and i'm on the edge of my seat wanting to find out where this is going to go. how they're going to find him. what are his reactions. yatta, yatta, yatta..

very good so far, keep writing...PLEASE!
Lanna chapter 7 . 6/19/2001
Love it! Write more!
CJ chapter 6 . 6/19/2001
What a great story (so far)! You've set up an interesting, suspenseful tale while maintaining the characterizations we saw on the show.

Can't wait for more.
BLT too stupid to remember my password chapter 6 . 6/19/2001
Write more, NOW! Please? I'll love you forever?
Brad chapter 6 . 6/18/2001
Please write more for this!