Reviews for Unforgettable
Elle Gibbs chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
OMG. I love you.

Seriously, you are my hero, i freaking loved this fanfict.

You so should write a sequel.

Did i mention i love you?

Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
*Groans* I see you've got flamed by Yuuram, I swear that person must be copying and pasting their message to every ConYuu fic out there, stupid idiot.

Ahem, I love your fic, and the role Murata and Jennifer were given was very well done. But Conard's been to earth before, shouldn't he know about christmas?
kathykat963 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Omo~ I love it!

It's so romantic.

Yuuri's mom is so funny, lolx.

Write more ConYuu fics~

Shade of midnight chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
It has turned out very romantically ) Interestingly, and Conrad will buy Yuuri a ring in the answer? It would be interesting to esteem about it )
1xmocha chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
loved it
radhaj chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Aw... It was so cute, and so fluffy, and so... hot in the end. And I loved it. Just makes me want for more of this.

Thank you for writing this.

Paxwolf chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
You've got quite a knack for these characters, and I enjoyed this story very much. (and even though it's March, you've got me feeling a little Christmassy ...) You had a fabulous take on Murata and Jennifer here, but you were outstanding with your version of both Yuri and Conrad. You make them unbelievably cute together too. Nice work, and please do write more. :-)
Mystical-Grace chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I don't know what you meant when you said it was crap. It was funny, and absolutely worthy of praise! My only complaint is that there were some spelling errors, and even those errors are few!

BTW: I love how you did Jennifer! You portrayed her perfectly!
ember chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
hehe, it's so cliched and fluffy XD
lildevil666 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
lol, i love the ending...altho i dont think either yuuri or conrad would appreciate it that much! *grins* very good story tho! *claps enthusiastically*
SilenceIsGolden13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Oh wow, Conrad and Yuuri with angel wings on (and nothing else) let me process that for a minute...nice...

Anyways I really liked this, it sounded like a pretty ring, and you seemed to have characterized all of the characters well, though Murata is more scheming and Yuuri more of a ditz(I'm totally joking), you did Jennifer greatly though but from what I remember she would have dressed up as an angel as well.

My only criticism(if you can even call if that) is that how did the shop assistant know that Yuuri was talking about a "he", did her experience with her brother let her just guess the right conclusion?

I probably just misread that part wrongly, or missed something. Anyways I really loved reading this story it was well written and not grammar or spelling mistakes that I could catch, so I do not understand why you would call it "crap."

You did great.
Astrum Aura chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
that. was. AWESOME.

Yayayayayay. I'm sorry I can't write more. I'd only ask for longer fics, but this was the right size for this kind of material. XD

Anyway, great job! Thank you for feeding my inner fangirl for ConYuu.
Miyuchan chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Hey, hello can I start; I was pointed here from a friend who linked me these reviews, I'm a Wolfram and WolfYuu fans and even if ConYuu is not my cup of tea (I dislike the pairing a lot actually) I can tell you I deeply apologize for the reviews other people who like my fave pairings left here.

I read you ff and even if I don't like the pairing I think it was pretty good and quite sweet, if I was a ConYuu fan I would have loved it.

So please ignore, people like that and continue to write, also please, don't think all the Yuuram fans are like this; Everyone is free to ship the pairing she wants and nobody should have anything to say agaist it.

I suggest that yuuram user to skip ConYuu fics instead of reading them.

Again I'm sory for this kind of behaviour and I hope you won't think all the Yuuram fans are like this.

Ganbatte ne.
Blissdreamer chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Huh? Am I reading this? WHAT is wrong with that Bloody Idiot 'Yuuram'? Does she/he go around and search for ConYuu fics and flame them with the exact same words? Dats 'like' the most stupid thing 'ever'... I never knew that there could be so, SO much stupidity in this small world!

BTW... I REALLY love u're story! Please son't listen to that moron and keep writing ConYuus, okay?

RaylenEX chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Your story was so utterly wonderful! Perfect even. I liked it so very very much. I actually got kinda emotional over it :)

Would really like to see more ConradYuri stories of your standard!

Do write more if possible!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »