Reviews for Code Lyoko E 108: Aelita Lost
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
YOU ARE EVIL IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A GOOD CODE LYOKO STORY WEIGHTER MY AND THE LYOKO WARRIORS WILL KILL YOU TO GET RIVING FOR AELITA.
Axel-of-the-Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
So dang cruel...

But a good story nonetheless.
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
another great one good luck with the next one.

KnightX
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Ah yes, Xana has full control. His next attack will be a big one, and I have ideas up to 112. I had a goal to make it to episode 100 and have far surpassed it. Although I realized something while I was writing this episode, Sissi, S.S., Samantha, Sanne, all girls, all start with S. Maybe the nxt character should be something without an S? If there is another character, Sissi did kill Emily a couple episodes ago so they may be wary of adding another member. I added the scene with Samantha first to show how Aelita was affecting her, making her switchblade not work, and to try and add to her character since we know so little about her. Aelita accuses her of something she denies, she is stopped by a police officer she has a history with, so will make her more 3d then 2d, personality wise anyways since she's only 3d on Lyoko.(Bad joke, I know)

Oh and ZTRCS, there is a way to make this an even bigger mess and that will happen! WHat will it be? Keep watching, er, reading, to find out!
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
i ahve no idea what that feels like, to lose your only daughter and not be able to cry or mourn, but i wouldnt like to go thru it, please let Aelita fight the good fight, if you can remeber my old name it was for a good reason (aelitasboi)

Lyokoluva
ZeriamTheRedCathedralSpire chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I have arrived with light, fanfares(and great hangover) to announce... I forgot what.

That was great chapter, so many has happened and everything goes even worse then it was.

Yumi is far from fabric so she is almost defenseless, and now with Xana in full power and unbound it seems that real armageddon is coming up.

Is there a way to make even more mess?

You have made a fantastic action right now so I can't wait for the next chapter.

Well I would write a little longer but I must impale an disloyal servant.

See you next time.
LDestiny chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Oh boy, this is getting good.