Reviews for Tug Of War
DianeJasmine chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Cool!

I love the ending, though most of the time I hate 'it was all a dream' thingies. I think Minerva because a) she is human, b) Holly is dating Trouble, c) she waited an entire year for Artemis to get back, d) they are the same age and e) I can't think of any other reasons.

Have you noticed that Eion Colfer forgot about her? I hate it when that happens.

Bye!

K
pageleaf chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
That's hilarious. Exactly the kind of dream poor, puberty-stricken Arty would have!
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
ahahahaahahaha! *wipes tear from eye*
Brief Longevity chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Can I still throw Minerva into the ocean, wrapped in unbreakable chains?
Ari-chan1212 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
WHY DID U NOT MAKE IT A ARTY/HOLLY?
randomguy1517 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
haha i hate puberty haha
Annie-morphs chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
LMAO! That was a funny ending :D something Artemis would so totally say after having such a strange dream like that. lol i had a feeling it was a dream at the very beginning xD very nice oneshot.
Infinity chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
that was very funny. Random but funny!
Ifinity chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
That was random. I liked it though. It was very well written.
XxEviexX chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I can't believe I hadn't reviewed this. Weird. I probably read it when I DIDN'T review every single story I read. But anyway...

I really liked it. A very strange dream indeed. You described each girl's meaning to Artemis very nicely, and, well, Holly will win. Or maybe that's just me in denial. Or maybe that's just me making total sense, and Eoin Colfer making absolutely no sense at all. I mean, Holly and Trouble? Artemis and Minerva? Seriously.

Anywho, I really wonder who was about to win when Artemis tripped. It has killed me ever since the beginning.

Great job!

~Evelyn
loveable-spazz chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
omg that was amazing! (lol) )
Abster1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
OMG! I loved it! I think the way you do it it could be considered a very good pairing. Even though I don't like cross-species pairing. But this is good. :D I like the contrasts. :D And Artemis's last line. Incredible. :D

-Abz
Roseability chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Ha ha ha... this is so funny. Thank God Artemis won. I can't really choose between Minnie or Holly. Holly, would be cool, but Minerva makes SO much more sense.

...

This is like the question, the chicken & the egg! LOL!
Crystal Shores chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
"I hate puberty."

Hahahahaha! That line so got me!
Leena chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Just read your Tug-O-War story. It's great! Real creative! Keep em comin'-you're a good writer with a good sense of humor (a great combination). It was a little on the short side, but that can be easily fixed. My bet's on Holly-just cause she's cool.

Good Luck!,