Reviews for On Paper
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2019
Can I please continue it. It's amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2018
Awww love this
Sirius was hilarious as usual
And Lupin was overreacting which was so adorable
forever4 chapter 2 . 5/4/2018
Really enjoyed this! Thought the “on paper” motif was very clever! Their banter was irresistibly fun! Great job on these two chapters.
The only part I thought could be better is how you made Andromeda judgmental. I think it conflicts a bit with canon... she’s born into one of three oldest pure blood families, but decided to marry a muggleborn. Uppity is the last thing she would be. So their stilted interactions with Andromeda were slightly hard to believe but the rest of the story, I easily fell into.
Thebluetrainstation chapter 2 . 7/10/2017
I loved this little ficlet. It was very sweet.
geli chapter 2 . 6/24/2017
A fic 10/10 would read again and again and again
Redheadterror chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
I loved this story! It was absolutely perfect :) I especially loved the Remus and Sirius banter but of course the relationship between Remus and Tonks was just too adorable - I think I need a chance to calm down now ;) Really amazing writing, so thanks for posting this!
Abbie and her Books chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
So cuteeee!
horsegirl275 chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
This is adorable and hilarious and wonderful. I love this.
Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
This was just too cute not to love. :) Great story!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
All I can say is.

["Like a peach in a hanky."] Oh my God.

L. O. L.
RaeganBlack chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Okay! So I most definitely LOVED this chapter! I found it hilarious that the kiss was actually similar to something that happens with me and my boyfriend. For some reason I almost always say hi after he kisses me... lol anyway. Cute! Loved it!
Aria657 chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
This was sweet, Remus is so adorable (doesn't every guy like being called that!)
Miss Mercury101 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Such a cute ending! Great story; I loved the idea of the flirty note-taking, and especially at the end.
shimotsuki11 chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
A story of yours I didn't know about! That's a fun surprise. This was exactly what I needed to finish off my evening, between the Sirius banter (peach!) and Remus's completely endearing awkwardness. His last note was absolutely perfect - that was a great way to pull together his on-paper and in-person sides. The "on paper" theme was really effective, too, with its double meaning.

Really enjoyed this, and it's reminding me how, once I have a chance to breathe, I need to start "Werewolf" over so I can properly enjoy the last few chapters!
anom chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
nicely written very cute just like remus