Reviews for The Fans Guide To Sam’s Chick Flick Moments
RosalynOfTheNight chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
omg more please lmao
and now I think I know why Dean is like the main character of the show it's like in this guide, Sam's supposed to be the main character and Deans only there for comic relief but since he's Dean as we know him he's making his own show :))) and it's all chick flick haha
LongLive10 chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
Hahahaha! I love the list of chick flick moments! This was awsome! Keep writing :) "Pre-law." Loved it.

-GhostfacerGirl
wcfan chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
Finally, you guys updated. I've been waiting for so long. Of course if Dean types five words per minute, i'm surprised you updated this year. LOL.

Anyway, I couldn't stop laughing. I don't think any other brothers made me laugh so much in 5 minutes! Sorry you have to be stuck with Dean's level of intelligence. But there must be some kind of advantage about having him around, right?

Update soon! (Maybe you should type...)
Lilithxfic chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
Ok this is totally hilarious! I cant believ i just found it! and read it all and now I NEED more! so update soon! dont care if dean is slow or annoying! get to writing lol ;)
chocolate rules chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
Yah! You're back! God the Boys are so funny! :D Love them! Dean's so lost! (Dean doens't read these right?) -Backs away slowly, looking around nervously- UH, great chapter, I'll see you next time! -Runs away, hoping Sam will have pity on her and keep Dean occuopied-

That's it ;)

PS. Hoping the alerts come back soon so that I won't go crazy looking for it! :D
LighthouseWatcher chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
i love it! specially the "pre-law" thing hilrious! please more!
IncubusHelen chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
so glad you updated! it was worth the wait! definatly! lol still makes me laugh and just made my day a bit better! update as soon as you can

helen x
holychocolatestarfish chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
lol. Once again, you had me laughing so hard I almost cried. Can't wait for the next update.
Moonlightstreams chapter 5 . 12/9/2006
ha, gave me a laugh. I liked the story so far and loved the do's and don'ts as well as the chick flicks with Sam and Dean. Update soon.
Dawn Vesper chapter 5 . 11/14/2006
lol hilarious! update ASAP!

thanks

VESPER
holychocolatestarfish chapter 5 . 11/7/2006
This is absolutly hilarious! A friend told me to read it and now I know why. I died laughing on every chapter. Looking forward to reading more!
wcfan chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
It's getting better and better everytime. Great job Sam (and Dean)
chocolate rules chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
LoL, funny. Still amazed that Dean is even admitting that chick-flick moments happen. :D Big step for him! Kudos Dean! And Sam too, for making him have to do them :D

That's it ;)
Poaetpainter chapter 5 . 11/4/2006
Tell Dean he is the Queen of uncomfortable chick flick moments!
IncubusHelen chapter 5 . 11/4/2006
lol i love the relationship between you two..

i really like this makes me giggle...and smile

update soon please...it puts a smile on my face

luff helen x