Reviews for Invictus
Harperlvr chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
I love it! This is the best fanfic I've ever read!1 PLEEEEEEESE write a sequal!
id2 chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
Very good! Please write more!
Michael dehoyos chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
This was one of the best andromeda fanfics I have ever read. I hope you do a folow up to this story. In fact I beg and plead that you do a sequl.
Mary R chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Hey, I really liked this. You should do a sequel exploring the effects from the transfusion.
Anna M chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Very good! Original, a solid and interesting plot, characters that ring true and a nice chance for a sequal. Well done!
Amicitia chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
oOoOoOo that was really good, you have to write a sequel, will Harper get spikes, cause I think he would be really pissed if he did considering that Harper hates Nietzscheans. You will write a sequel or I'll die of suspense :)
jm chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
This is an interesting story. Where are you going from here?
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Hey, this was really an awesome story! I really like anything with Tyr and Harper because well, they're the ultimate odd couple, but they still end up working together in a mannor of speaking. (That's why I liked the finale so much!) Again, great story! Any plans on a sequel? :)
Meva chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
Hey gr8 story, loved the Harper and Tyr interaction and Harper's my fav character even better
nsane1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
wow, all these great new Andromeda fanfic writers! this was a great story, and very true to the characters! keep writing, and please, either continue this story or write a sequel!
Melissa2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Very good, especially for your first 'Drom fic. I think a sequel would be very interesting, showing the effects of the blood on Harper. Keep writing! :)
verbannen chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Great Story. I love Tyr and Harper. Is the going to be a...umm...continuation? I really would like to know what kind of effects Harper might have:-)
27 | « Prev Page 1 2