Reviews for Interstate
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Painful realizations but I like this.
rrstarlight chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Really liked this story and the characterization of the brothers. A nice scene that we missed out on in the show.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Amazing! Great brother story. You really capture them!
November'sGuest chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
"But sitting there in the motel bathroom off US-41 with his shivering brother with leaden eyes, he couldn’t help but think finding Dean, reconnecting with his brother, filling that hole leaving his family created – that was worth losing what he ran off to find."

This line completes this story so perfectly. Very good, I realize it's kinda older, but sometimes I like revisiting fics from season one. Good job with this.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
aww great tag

i feel we were cheated out of a scene like this when it came to shadows...

but here it is :D yay for fanfiction!

XsarahX

kudos!

p.s. not disrespecting shadow in any way, one of my fave eps :D
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Awesome tag to 'Shadow.' What's strange is I could've sworn I read and reviewed this -and- put it on our fave's list. *shrugs* Maybe it was an out-of-body experience :D

Great job, solid writing and perfect characterisation.

Cheers,

Sera
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I loved it, great scene, wish Kripke had used it. Thanks for the hurt Dean story, they are my favorite and you wrote it so well! Keep up the good work!
Carikube chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Beautifully written. I've only visited the States a couple of times but I could imagine this so clearly. And I always wondered about Dean's injuries. Clearly he was hurt a lot more than the superficial wounds. And I love how you have them talk, but not talk. Very true to character.

Lovely, thank you! And things seemed so much simpler back then before everything went so wrong. :sigh:
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
I really liked this story. I like the emotions and the way you wove into the episode. :)
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
That was great. It was nice to read something from Season 1 again, it's a nice change. Poor Dean, you write him banged up so well. Thank you!
sequin chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I really liked that! Great tag to the episode, well done!
JennK528 chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Thanks, Kira! I needed that. What a lovely missing scene/tag to that ep - it certainly cried out for one! And it's never too late to add...

Always nice to see some Dean h/c (I'm so shallow and so easily pleased!), and hey, didn't those boys heal up nicely after that big fight?

Well done, as always.
Tidia chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Lovely missing scene. I like that you kept up the idea that Sam is mad at Dean for sending John away.

Tidia
C.N. Johns chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
amazing as always!
JuDei chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Liked it! I loved that episode, and love reading tags for it.