Reviews for I Once Loved a Sailor
PBLLady chapter 1 . 3/16
Read it before and came back for more!
PBLLady chapter 16 . 3/16
I love this story and have read it about four times. Even though I know what is coming, I always get nervous about the end. It is storytelling at it's best!
JoyZ chapter 16 . 2/11/2014
After lo these many years, just re-read your wonferful story. Even tho this may never be seen, I thank you for a happily ever after Harm/Mac adventure. Regards, JoyZ
steamboat chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Loved your story! Your hero worship of Mac might have been a little too much though. Come on, she's not superwoman! Oh well, its your story and it was a good one, well told!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
Read this story many years ago, loved it then and even more now. One of the best Harm and Mac love stories! Just beautiful, Kristie
RUTH chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
BEAUTFUL FANFIC. BUT WHY ANOTHER BABY GIRL? YOU DEAR WRITER DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THE RABB NAME DID YOU? YOU SHOWLD HAVE GIVE TO THEM A BOY TO KEEP THE NAME TO THE NEXT GENERATION. POOR HARM A MAN NAMELESS ALLRIGHT. GOOD FOR THE ROBERT'S BOYS TWO RABB'S HYMENS TO POP.
pawprint64 chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Yeah, for trying to undo what they did to Webb. I liked him a lot in Webb of Lies as well, ant other earlier episodes. So sorry that AJ is gone,but interested in where the story is going.
msacorona chapter 16 . 4/3/2010
Great story. Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us!
angeloneous chapter 16 . 6/25/2009
I just read your entire story and I wanted to tell you that I think if they had ever done a follow up movie, this story would be just how I would want it to go. It was very well written and the characterization was right on! Thanks for sharing!
polrobin chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Hi,

I was utterly blown away by this story. I am an incredibly picky fanfic reader and this was, start-to-finish, perfect. You have the character's voices down perfectly and they were so very believable.

Fantastic work of fanfic, you do the genre proud.

All the best,

Pol
Rittanicus chapter 16 . 5/22/2008
Much better than I thought it would be. Good stuff.
Kassia525 chapter 16 . 5/8/2008
An interesting plotline with enough romance to make a Harm/Mac shipper happy-the result was a great story!
lormar chapter 16 . 3/18/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY - I'VE READ IT OVER AND OVER.
michelle UK chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
I visit fanfiction everyday, yet somehow i missed this great story,sorry AJ has died liked the character, start the next chapter tomorrow, must get some z!
cbw chapter 16 . 10/3/2007
What a wonderful story - a real treat to find such a gem! Excellent job and thanks for your hard work. :)