Reviews for I Once Loved a Sailor
JoyZ chapter 16 . 2/11
After lo these many years, just re-read your wonferful story. Even tho this may never be seen, I thank you for a happily ever after Harm/Mac adventure. Regards, JoyZ
steamboat chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Loved your story! Your hero worship of Mac might have been a little too much though. Come on, she's not superwoman! Oh well, its your story and it was a good one, well told!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
Read this story many years ago, loved it then and even more now. One of the best Harm and Mac love stories! Just beautiful, Kristie
RUTH chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
BEAUTFUL FANFIC. BUT WHY ANOTHER BABY GIRL? YOU DEAR WRITER DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THE RABB NAME DID YOU? YOU SHOWLD HAVE GIVE TO THEM A BOY TO KEEP THE NAME TO THE NEXT GENERATION. POOR HARM A MAN NAMELESS ALLRIGHT. GOOD FOR THE ROBERT'S BOYS TWO RABB'S HYMENS TO POP.
pawprint64 chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Yeah, for trying to undo what they did to Webb. I liked him a lot in Webb of Lies as well, ant other earlier episodes. So sorry that AJ is gone,but interested in where the story is going.
msacorona chapter 16 . 4/3/2010
Great story. Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us!
angeloneous chapter 16 . 6/25/2009
I just read your entire story and I wanted to tell you that I think if they had ever done a follow up movie, this story would be just how I would want it to go. It was very well written and the characterization was right on! Thanks for sharing!
polrobin chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Hi,

I was utterly blown away by this story. I am an incredibly picky fanfic reader and this was, start-to-finish, perfect. You have the character's voices down perfectly and they were so very believable.

Fantastic work of fanfic, you do the genre proud.

All the best,

Pol
Rittanicus chapter 16 . 5/22/2008
Much better than I thought it would be. Good stuff.
Kassia525 chapter 16 . 5/8/2008
An interesting plotline with enough romance to make a Harm/Mac shipper happy-the result was a great story!
lormar chapter 16 . 3/18/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY - I'VE READ IT OVER AND OVER.
michelle UK chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
I visit fanfiction everyday, yet somehow i missed this great story,sorry AJ has died liked the character, start the next chapter tomorrow, must get some z!
cbw chapter 16 . 10/3/2007
What a wonderful story - a real treat to find such a gem! Excellent job and thanks for your hard work. :)
Radiorox chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
OKay, how the hell did this story pass me by?

Did I zig instead of zag?

*glares* I think my Harm's clone was hiding it from me! Bad Harm's clone go back to my bed! *grins* Anyway... Must go back to reading...I am on chappie... 3? Sh! I was reading at work. o_O You won't tell will you?

Course not! ;)
Carolfd chapter 16 . 7/17/2007
Congratulations KristieM on a terrific story! I loved each and every chapter. You kept me pulled in throughout the tale. And, it was so nice to see the happy and pleasant interaction between Harm and Mac. It was really nice not to have them suffering a lot of "angst" as they usually do. You have a real talent for writing and I look forward to your sequel. Please don't disappoint your fans and take too long writing it!