Reviews for It Didn't Matter, Anyway
Sauron Gorthaur chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I liked how you showed the Dustfinger/Resa connection in this story - it was different from a lot of those stories in that it emphasized the fact that he cares for her because she's the only person who understands what he's going through, which a lot of people don't do. I really loved that aspect of it.

Throughout the whole thing, you did a fabulous job showing the mind of a complicated character and you certainly were able to show a whole lot of different emotions in a short oneshot. The bitterness and despair of the repeated title phrase was particularly telling - that he feels worthless, uncared for.

Well written and excellent characterization. Keep on writing!

-Sauron Gorthaur
Welcome2DaHouseOfFun chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aw, totally loved it. Yeah, feel the burn Silvertounge!
KK chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
yes, i will read it! this was AWESOME! i cried reading it...i love resa/dustfinger pairings! keep up the good work!
inkspellweaver chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
real good but as always sad gotta Dustfinger (Fire-Dancer)
Tintenschwert chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
that was so sad

poor dustfinger
Sidian Fire chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Honestly, I do not normally side with any pairings. But I am interested to know as to why you are so fond of DustfingerXResa
zorrie chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
incredible

i give you a cookie. actually, two cookies. and a brownie! [

every line is like a story in itself. i read this three times, and i still feel like i have to read it again. one of my favorite things about this was the way dustfinger was almost arguing with himself, half of him dejected and the other half not exactly hopeful, but more defiant, i guess. it's like he's saying nothing matters anyway, but still doesn't believe it-as though maybe it'll be true if he says it enough.

you can tell a lot of work went into this, and it pays off. great, great, job!
kylie chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
hey!

awesome fic! I love it! dustfinger should be married to Resa, they'd be happy. Roxane is cool, but she's kinda bossy. anyways, this is a great fic, it sounds lie you actually knew how he felt. Dustfinger is my favourite, so anyone who writes a fic about him is ok in my books, and this fic is awesome!

is it a oneshot or will there be more?
Duckweed chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Yes, there is an audience of at least one, and I really wish you would write a full length story. Your one-shots make me very happy.