Reviews for Beginnings and Endings
nursejoy7 chapter 37 . 6/11/2014
very lovely I hope you do more gelphie fic
E. Taylor chapter 37 . 4/19/2011
Okay, this entire thing was freaking adorable. I love how for once, they were accepted instead of hated. Nicely done. :)
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 30 . 9/27/2009
Great story! The...well... moments between Glinda and Elphaba in your story were awesome! D Made me laugh many times. The ending seems a bit sudden though...
Greenangelwings chapter 37 . 3/27/2008
Wonderful story.
Please Delete My Account Now chapter 37 . 12/3/2007
Oh my god... that's so beautiful...
Mbard chapter 37 . 11/30/2007
Aw I can't believe it's come to an end. And what a brilliant end too. Top story. Really top story. I have a lump in my throat and a very joyful feeling in my heart at the end of this excellent story. Thanks once more for sharing it with us.
Love That Wicked chapter 37 . 11/11/2007
You've got to love a happy ending for our dear Elphie and Glinda. Great job. This was awesome.

Could there possibly be a sequel where they grow old together?
Gelphaba-Inamorata chapter 37 . 11/11/2007
Awah! -Tears up- That's a sweet ending. Great run, there Meg. Hopefully you'll have some more stories for us to read sometime soon. Amazing job. -Fades out with applause.-
Gelphaba-Inamorata chapter 35 . 10/17/2007
Wow. I just read the story up to this point, and I had to say that I really love your writing style. :D Anyhoo, as for the actual fic, it is amazing thus far! Please update soon.
washedout chapter 35 . 10/17/2007
That was a wonderful chapter, although it was a bit short. I loved the way you incorporated the lyrics.

Ha, i only wished it really happened this way.. :D
ChocolatStar chapter 32 . 9/25/2007
Aw awesome :D You're just so on a roll now - I love it ;) This was great. I like the idea that Elphie can work herself up in such a frenzy that she doesn't know who she is anymore.

Of course Glin had to come back! They'll beat Oz down together - no problems ;)

Keep on writing. I can tell your muse is loving it ;)

(Whoa so many winkie faces!)
ChocolatStar chapter 31 . 9/24/2007
Ha - that was cool. Do you just write effortlessly or what? ;)

Fab stuff - you're on a roll now. Come on, keep it going girl.
ChocolatStar chapter 30 . 9/24/2007
That was awesome! I really, really enjoyed the description in this chapter. It was spot on. I was in the moment.

Go Elphie, she kicks ass! lol.

The last chapter was wonderful too. Let's continue..
Love That Wicked chapter 30 . 9/16/2007
Like I said, I wouldn't want a pissed off Elphaba coming after me.

Give us more soon!
Love That Wicked chapter 29 . 9/15/2007
Uh oh. I'm thinking everyone's in trouble now. Glinda better hold on tight.

Keep it coming!