Reviews for Summer's Heart
Dark Creed chapter 99 . 4/21/2014
Enjoyed the story greatly, thanks for writing it :)
All My Best :)
Dark Creed
Marie chapter 99 . 4/16/2014
This was so well written! I really enjoyed reading it. Usually, when I read something longer than 45 chapters, I get really bored, not this time. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how great it was. So thank you for writing it !
Robin chapter 99 . 3/15/2014
What a beautiful story! :-)
Pain Sindicate chapter 99 . 3/5/2014
I love the type of stories where you feel like you're a part of it and this one definitely did it. So that's it, huh? After 99 chapters, it was a hell of a ride with Mark and Ann! From their first meeting, to Mark's breakdown, and then to their happy ending, it was perfect! And I'm with you, I'm sad to see it end. This will forever be one of my favorites!
Pain Sindicate chapter 96 . 3/4/2014
This is coming along beautifully! Love it, love it, love it!
Pain Sindicate chapter 94 . 3/4/2014
I'm glad Ann dropped the negativity that is her mom from her life and is moving on with Mark.
Pain Sindicate chapter 92 . 3/1/2014
Awesome as usual! Can't wait for more!
Pain Sindicate chapter 87 . 2/24/2014
You had me scared there with Mark acting all weird. I thought there was a chance that they were done for! Glad to see everything is ok between Mark and Ann and with the group! The Britain aftermath is starting to shape up real well.
Robin chapter 83 . 2/22/2014
I hope everything goes well with them now and also Glen! Next chapter please?!
Pain Sindicate chapter 83 . 2/6/2014
Oh no, and with things kinda back in order with Mark and Ann, Glen and Keira are having trouble in paradise. The group can't fall apart!
NikMick chapter 83 . 2/6/2014
I was hoping you'd update soon. Seems as though Kiera and Glen's relationship has a slight similarity to Mark and Bekka's. What lies beneath is not what is seen from the outside. The romantic in me hopes love will prevail in the end. lol Great writing.
Pain Sindicate chapter 81 . 1/29/2014
Glen escaped while he could lol. He is in soo much trouble.
Sonib89 chapter 81 . 1/29/2014
Had to recatch-up with the story(welcome back) Omg Glenn is in so much trouble.
Watevacrazygirl chapter 76 . 1/26/2014
I'm so glad that you updated. :D poor Mark, hope he's okay.
Pain Sindicate chapter 79 . 1/27/2014
Poor Mark. His struggle is pretty much a shot to the heart and I can feel pain and I just wanna give him a hug. Good job, I'm trying not to cry here because it's just too sweet. I'm glad they're ok now.