Reviews for How Could This Happen To Beelzemon?
ChaosRivers chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Aw poor Beelzemon I feel bad for him he tries so hard to repent for his sins! :*
Morbid Guidance chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
T_T...you killed him...-sniff- Great story :D! xD
Empty Brooke chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
(disgruntled) I DID type it in like 2 seconds. I did this POV in business class. I shouldn't have been doing it really but it was clinic and so I got a little bit on time to myself. I was a little afraid of getting caught though because I was supposed to be doing something productive. Anyway, sorry, I never had the chance to spell check it. Once I finshed I had to leave for my next class and I didn't have time to fix it up.

Sorry

~Empty Brooke~
Copper.Shine chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Okay, I'm gonna be straight up with ya. This could've been better, especially if you would've went back through and checked it before posting it up. For example, here's a few I caught:

"She sad." - "She's sad."

"From within the sobbing of her eyes..." - I don't even know what you're saying.

"My eyes widen in surprise at the hole I created..."- 'at' should be 'as'

"I should have stopped then and there but I didn’t I’m such a horrible person." -No, he ain't! . He's just misunderstood like the rest of us. Anyway that was a run-on. Needed a period between 'didn't' and 'I'm'

"Is only inevitable."- ? 'Is' shoulda been 'It's'

"Back then I didn’t think that theyw ere so good." -kinda obvious

"My legs are completely gone and I’m nothing but a body…" -by body you're talking about a torso. Like just the upper body.

Well, other than the common mistakes it was fairly nice. Although I do believe that there were other fics based on the moment of Beelzy-sama battling the D-Reaper, so the originality wasn't really there.

Anyway, it was good. And like I said before if you could just go back and revise it, it'll be a lot better than something that looks like you typed in 2 secs and posted it up right after. Keep that in mind, 'kay?

-Renegade