Reviews for Indulgence
vauxniemcq chapter 1 . 2/12
Honestly I thought that this was sad, then I started to think that this is scary and touching. Weird right?
Li chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
That was sad
Moonlitbeautyxx chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Well it's near Halloween 2015 and.. I have goosebumps.. but it was cute.. in a creepy way lol
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
So...cool. I like it!
Bleachigo15 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Holy shit that was deep.
I liked it though. Liked sasukes reaction to everything, but I died at the end
inu382 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I think what I like most about this story is that it doesn't have to be a SasuNaru story. I suppose most people read it as such, but I enjoy reading it as the story of two really close childhood friends, who admittedly love each other more than most best friends do, and who've earned that. With all Sasuke and Naruto have done for and to each other, I feel their relationship can be one that is completely platonic in a "I found my soul mate" sort of way. And I enjoy reading this story through that mindset, because it adds a twist of obsession to an otherwise semi-healthy friendship and I think that this relationship is more intriguing and more believable in the context of this story. I found it funny, more often than not, and I thoroughly enjoyed the creepy chills at the end. It was great. Thanks for the read.
The Masked Idiot chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
nice story, it was really good.
Mercy Of Baal chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Okay...how can you leave me smiling, in tears, and absolutely terrified and creeped like that? Ah that was great!
bridmatt chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I guess I'd rather believe that Sasuke hallucinated the whole thing, that Naruto never came back as a ghost; otherwise, I honestly can't accept the ending. The fic was written in 2006, so you had different canon to work with, but everything that's happened in the last few years shows just how badly Naruto wants Sasuke to live, and how far he'd go to achieve that. With that in mind, it's hard to accept a Naruto who would try to get Sasuke killed so they could be together, or a Naruto who would happily sit back and let Sasuke commit suicide. On the other hand, it's pretty amazing how well you nailed Sasuke's craziness, especially given the fact that he was still rather stable when the fic was written. I could easily imagine a 2011 Sasuke saying and doing all these things. Either way, it was really a good, creepy little fic.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I should be horrified but instead, i was crying when i read this. Crying because i think it's sweet. Im happy that they're together now. ))
Xiah-sensei chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
i can't remember the last time i cried so hard... or felt so creeped out... jesus this was incredible!
j chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Oh, My. God. Can you say goosebumbs? awesome.
cthulhuus chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
... owo I really liked that. Creepy and angsty and totally not what I was expecting.

(Well, I was, on some level. But the ending I wasn't really expecting that much)

So, in conclusion: Epic win! D
Amie chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I actually loved this one, even though naruto died the thought of sasuke loosing it like that was really exciting :3 I would have liked to read what happened when the others found him though lol.
Neko-Chan NyaNya chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
It's hard to explain this story it's sad yet because Sasuke commits suicide but cute because he does it to be with Naruto forever. Very good story enjoy the after-life together guys.