Reviews for The Way to His Heart
smiley1852000 chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
I hate to do this lol

“I don’t know kids remember.” “ doesn't make sense

just trying to help lol
smiley1852000 chapter 3 . 1/30/2008
not to make spelling corrections but “Don’t you want me her(e) liking it though, just some pointers
smiley1852000 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
just a quick correction I take it you two become found ( should be Fond) of Colby?”
Tessa chapter 6 . 11/15/2006
Oh I love happy ends! Post another story, please? ... pretty please?
HapaDoll chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
this whole story was really good..i'm not a fan of jo liking dean which she obviously having this whole love triangle and have dean and colby be together is better..i liked the ending too..good jo b
zeusfluff chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
Great chapters 3-5! I hope you continue with this as soon as you get the chance! Thanks so much, ~zeusfluff~
Tessa chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
tessa chapter 4 . 11/2/2006
More! More! More! Please. )
Alyssa43 chapter 4 . 11/1/2006
I just started reading your story and i gotta say that I am hooked! Please update soon! I must know what happens!

ChristineMichelle91 chapter 4 . 11/1/2006
I like keep going.
LoveJeter chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
I finally had time to read this and HAHA I love jealous Jo! She's not getting Dean no matter what cause he's REALLY liking Colby! *evil smirk* Look forward to the next update.
Tessa chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
More please this is really good
AlecRocks chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
the story is great. Though i like Jo, too bad u dont feel the same way
zeusfluff chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
I love this story! Please do continue! Thanks so much for sharing! ~zeusfluff~
Rachelly chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Good start! I'm definitely interested in where this one is going! Will Jo go after Sam to hurt Dean? Love the Sam in trouble/ Dean to the rescue angst stories...or...will she go after Colby because of jealousy? or Dean himself? Had to laugh at the age comment..Jo really does seem a lot younger than Dean.

Looking forward to the next chapter!