Reviews for And yet
sea-kingdom chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
oh!
i love this idea
that dumbledore and everyone thinks that snape is like a father to harry
but they're actually lovers
oh, this is perfection
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I enjoyed it tremendously, all the more because it sounds like the ending of Pantagogue that you never delivered to us))
suala chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Oh, this was just brilliant! Great ending for Pantogogue! Thank you so much! I have never read a story with Dark!Harry, moreover told by the Severus point of view. This is ingenious, thank you.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I just finished rereading this story and love it as much as the first time I read it.
LadyFreak chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
well damn, i feel stupid lol. An amazing prologue to pantagogue and they flow seamlessly. One would never realize that pantagogue wasn't even thought of for months after this one. Fantastic.
Lazuli chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
hiya

good end!

but i would have loved to see dumbles reaction or mcgonagalls. XDXDXD

but i practically love every well written story with a happy ending.

bye
DeliriousNikki chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Wow, this was an amazing story. You write beautifully! Loved it. Thanks for posting x
Tommy14 chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
I just finished rereading this wonderful story and love how it ties into Pantogogue. Thanks for the good read.
Red Angel-Blue Angel chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I found the epilogue to Pantogogue! I thought I was going to have to stick with that not-ending for a few minutes there. . .

I thought it was good, a bit more upbeat than Pantogogue was but still very good. I was almost hysterical with laughter when I figured out that Dumbledore was trying to get Severus to be Harry's Father/guardian. Oh my gosh, that was just soo funny! I'm laughing right now just thinking about it!

I'm also glad that it was a happy ending. That Voldemort died and everything. Harry and Severus both deserved that.

Another thing that I thought was funny was when Snape slammed the door in Dumbledore's face. It was just so unexpected and quick that I had to read it twice!

Okay. Anyway. A lot more humorous than Pantogogue but also fitting for the end.

I just wish I could see Dumbledore's (and Minerva's) reactions to their real relationship. Muahaha!
DevianYUE chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
love it
Samael Kishi chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Yeah, that's a good little epilogue to Pantagogue. 3 I'm glad you wrote these. Thanks very much. :)

Cheers!
Levin chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I could go 'fan-girl' on you right now and tell you with a lot of squealing how great your story is, but you just made me lose two nights of much needed sleep. And yes that's completely your fault. If you writing was less addicting that wouldn't have happened.
Eskimo680 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Aw, Man. You mean we don't get to se everyone's reaction? You evil person. No, but really, great story (I read Pantogogue first) I especially liked how you wrote Snape, it was very entertaining to read.
May Eve chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
-claps and jumps up and down cheering- Wonderful! Absolutely lovely!
dragontwin99 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
A lovely ending to a wonderful story :)