Reviews for Wounded Fox (FAM Zorro)
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 1/31
This was like therapy for me 3

It was so nice to see how much Don Alejandro had noticed about Diego, all his quiet strength and kindness :)
Heroicagal chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Ouch, that last line hurt. Wonderful story though, I've always been fascinated by the relationship between Diego and his father and this does it wonderful justice.
black-ladyToronado-power chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
Such a beauty, i am little in tears...
RaraCycno chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Lovely story. I'm so glad to have rediscovered this favourite show from my youth and fics to help complete the adventure!
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
So Alejandro figured out that Zorro is his son. At least now he will understand why his son is the way he is. ;)
Anya chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Very cool story!
And really unexpected ending...
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
PHOENIX chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Brilliant! The writers should have hired you!
Kazuko1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Ah! Surprise ending! Very well done.
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Great story! I like how you ended with Don Alejandro knowing Diego was Zorro.
shawna chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
I LOVED IT! good good good good I LOVED IT! write more my sister doesn't have the passion for zorro like u do I LOVED IT!
Shannon Holmes chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
I like this a lot. Very good. Brightest blessings; May you walk the path of love and harmony.
Celestial Guardian chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
*sniff* That was so sweet. That was really good. You could probably do some sort of sequal or maybe even a prologue of sorts, for it.
Dimsel chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
OH SOOOOOOOO cool! write more i LOVE it.

P.s Guy Williams 4ever _
Tangent D.D chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
This was really really good. The deep discussion between the two characters, and knowing what is going on inside, all great. Lots of emotion that one can almost feel when reading it. Thats usually very hard to get in a story. Keep up the good work, I love your fics. :)