Reviews for Wounded Fox (FAM Zorro)
ladytornado1880 chapter 1 . 4/28
Such a beauty, i am little in tears...
RaraCycno chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Lovely story. I'm so glad to have rediscovered this favourite show from my youth and fics to help complete the adventure!
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
So Alejandro figured out that Zorro is his son. At least now he will understand why his son is the way he is. ;)
Anya chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Very cool story!
And really unexpected ending...
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
nice
PHOENIX chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Brilliant! The writers should have hired you!
Kazuko1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Ah! Surprise ending! Very well done.
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Great story! I like how you ended with Don Alejandro knowing Diego was Zorro.
shawna chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
I LOVED IT! good good good good I LOVED IT! write more my sister doesn't have the passion for zorro like u do I LOVED IT!
Shannon Holmes chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
I like this a lot. Very good. Brightest blessings; May you walk the path of love and harmony.
Celestial Guardian chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
*sniff* That was so sweet. That was really good. You could probably do some sort of sequal or maybe even a prologue of sorts, for it.
Dimsel chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
OH SOOOOOOOO cool! write more i LOVE it.

P.s Guy Williams 4ever _
Tangent D.D chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
This was really really good. The deep discussion between the two characters, and knowing what is going on inside, all great. Lots of emotion that one can almost feel when reading it. Thats usually very hard to get in a story. Keep up the good work, I love your fics. :)
Jedi Librarian chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
I'm a big fan of Zorro, but it wasn't until a few minutes ago that I discovered the Fan Fic section in honor of the Fox. Yours is the first I've ever read, and I liked it a lot. Alejandro knew all along! Loved it.
Robin chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Simply...wonderful. Congrats - you've done it again! Well done.