Reviews for Achilles Heel
Guest chapter 21 . 9/11/2017
Oops...one more quibble: It's actually six doctorates if you include M.D. In the story "ab ovo" Marella had earned her Medical doctorate, so since "Achilles Heel" is set after that, it's a total of six not five. Minor continuity error- doesn't detract from a great story.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/8/2017
Nicely written chapter/story. One minor quibble...police, secret service and presumably intelligence agents are taught to aim and shoot at center mass. Aiming at the head, no matter how satisfying that might be, goes against muscle memory.

Otherwise, well done. Love your descriptions - makes one feel as if they are right there.
Wildfire's Flame chapter 21 . 8/27/2016
Another really great story. Characterizations are spit on. I can almost picture the story in my head and it's like watching an episode of the show. Love it very much. wish there were more stories of yours that I haven't yet read. Very awesome.
RRMoore78 chapter 21 . 4/14/2014
Fantastic novel! This was a great read!
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I just re-read this splendid story. I'm in awe. There isn't a false note in it. Pacing and characterization are superb. Technical details are convincing. It's a full novel, written as fan fiction. Transitions between scenes are seamless. It's very suspenseful. The plot has enough twists to force the reader to pay attention. Locations are well realized, especially the area around San Diego. Thank you.
OldSFfan chapter 21 . 12/14/2010
Beautifully written, consistently suspenseful, well-characterized, with characters speaking in distinctive voices. Great stuff!
Stelmaria chapter 21 . 9/19/2009
Wow, this was pretty good! Glad I stumbled upon this little jewel whilst browsing through the Airwolf section. Thanks for the great read. The part where String makes all those suits hit the floor in Archangel's office was my favorite.
Revin Songlifter chapter 21 . 4/12/2009
Wow, that was terrific. Well worth waiting for. Tight beginning, exciting middle, satisfying finish. Very happy to see someone continue to honor this show with wonderful stories. Good job!
Maria Thorne chapter 21 . 4/4/2009
I'm so glad you finished this. It's one of my favourite Airwolf stories. You've done a really good job with all the characters. In the show, Marella always seemed so intelligent and capable; since Michael was her boss, one assumed that he was also supposed to be intelligent and capable, yet he rarely did anything to prove it, especially after the first season. In this story, along with the others you've written, they make a much more well-balanced, plausible pair. And I love the way you write Hawke. Also, the technical details add a lot of authenticity to the story. But poor Michael; his life insurance premiums must be skyrocketing...

I know I'm being greedy here, but is there a chance of any more Airwolf stories?
deb chapter 21 . 3/15/2009
Great to see this finished. Keep writing!
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 6/19/2007
Sounds like String needs to find another pace to hide Airwolf! Great plan. Fantastic story!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
Not good! And Laura could simply be allowing a senior officer to sleep while a junior officer does the necessary stuff that is required. Many a Staff Officer, Sgt, et all has done the same.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 6/19/2007
Well it's not like Hawke hasn't been in a hospital bed or two in his life. Nicely written. I don't get the ting with the General though. Is it just a senior officer or something more?
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 6/19/2007
Ack! What game is Zeus playing? Or is he? Who is doing what to whom? Ack!

Really great story!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
Oh my goodness! Archangel! Poor Karen! Bad bogus Airwolf! Bad!

Great story!