Reviews for King and Queen: Stone and Snow
justanfanboy chapter 4 . 8/8/2017
a fireboat? rlly thats just funny XD.
it was firebolt.
Aus chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Bad writing. Unrealistic character appearance. Even worse plot. You try, but you try to hard.
Pantheraanon chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
takes place from 1991-1998
Birthday is July 31, 1980
BlueEyedSerpent chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
Not to be funny, but what happened to this story? Despite some grammatical errors and a few missed facts (such as the missing Ron comments when it comes to Ginny) this story is spot on in the feasible category. Why have you stopped writing it? And what must I do to get another chapter?
Ace of Hate chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
Nice, can you post the next chapter?
BigBird97 chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
Please update
Khaotic Order chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
very nice story i like how blaise and harry are getting together slowly
heartblackened chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
Did you know fantasy lover is the title of a book written by a wonderful author named kenyon its dark hunter series. And I love this book of yours it died and im sad
GoldenGod Rah chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
This is a great story. I absolutely love it!

Please update soon!
Laetitia Lycaelon chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
I somehow wouldn't be surprised if mcgonagall was haveing them on and teasing them. Rofl.
Hogwarts Alum 53 chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
I am a long time reader of Harry Potter fanfics and I really enjoy when a writer embarks on a less traveled path. Your handling of the Blaise character and the original spin you put on this story makes it a great read! I really hope you continue it soon! Both the Zambini female and Greengrass characters are fertile fiels indeed for an original storyteller like you. BRAVO!
DragonKnightRyu chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
Have to say it's a good story, can't wait for more
dracon867 chapter 11 . 1/17/2011
has this story been abandoned?
AnAddictedReader chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
It's sad that you stopped writing/updating this story.
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Blaise appearance sound sexy.