Reviews for Moments of Life
StarrieSkies chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
Aw! So cute plz update soon!

very cute story btw .
Nameless Ookami chapter 5 . 12/20/2007
This has got to be one of the most adorable stories I have ever read! I just loved the chapter with Jack and Jill sharing their love of Christmas with each other, and you did Jill's POV so well! Excellent work, I hope you update soon!

Happy writing (and merry christmas!),

Nameless Ookami
T420000 chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
very cute story, i like it very much. i hope u update soon
The Blind Bandit chapter 5 . 12/30/2006
Simply adorifying. Please update soon, I love this.

Aw, poor Jill..D
WildPixieChild chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
Aw, this is the cutest story! Please update soon.
XxSweet-NightmarexX chapter 5 . 12/13/2006
This is a realy cute story. I loved her reaction to Jack after his performance. And you got Jack's obsession with Christmas perfect. I loved the part where she jumped of the desk to prove she could fly because when I was little I did that! I think I like Jill. Post more very soon!
Musically chapter 5 . 12/9/2006
*gasps with delight* Another one! This is going to be so very good, I can tell. You made Jill's POV very believable for someone of her age, and who's been treated like a Pumpkin Princess all her life. _

And, if I failed to mention it before: Holy long chapter, Batman! comedic gold.
Darth Soror chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
You know you ALWAYS do it justice! And don't worry about taking you time! When it's a good chapter come out of it (and it always is with you!) then I don't mind waiting at all! Believe me, I haven't updated my stories in months. I blame school for taking from my creativity time!
xDarkWingx chapter 5 . 12/7/2006
Simply adorable. X3 I love how you did this from Jill's POV, it shows exactly how she's dealing with everything and gives you a grasp for her personality (something that wasn't entirely developed last time we saw her, seeing as how she was still an infant). Looking forward to finding out how everyone copes with the new baby! :3

~Dark
WhittyWereWolf chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Hey, you finally updated! I love this story, its so sweet and really well written. I'm so happy you finally added the next chapter, I thought maybe you would stop.(that would really suck) Keep up the great work!
Kei-Ookami.kara.mori chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Great story! Update soon!
Musically chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
Aww, that's so sweet! I love Jill. I can just picture her in that pumpkin outfit.

Jack and Sally are very 'in character', and the whole story is very good. Keep writing!
xDarkWingx chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
Another beautiful chapter! X3 You did a fantastic job with Jill's first Halloween. And Jack makes such an adorable father I can't stand it, ah! XD -squee of delight- Please keep up the great work! :D -cheers-

~Dark
Darth Soror chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
Aren't you gonna keep doing the Skellingtons? I really like this. And you definitely did it justice. After all, I would expect even a Halloween Town baby to be scared the first time, being to small and all. Plus it can't really be explained to them, what's going on. Anyway, I was just thinking the other day about the oposites of names and I realized - wouldn't Jacqueline be the female form of Jack? But it doesn't matter to me. I like the name Jill. Great chapter! Didn't doze off...just had to stop in the middle to go somewhere. Anyway, looking forward to more!
WhittyWereWolf chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
I loved it. When I first read it i couldn't wait for the next chapter to come out. now that it has I can't say I'm dissapointed.