Reviews for When Hope is Gone
EstelElfstone chapter 1 . 8/14
Wow! This is one of the best fan fictions I've ever read! And it's bing even your native language! How do you even do that?
LiteraryGirl4Ever chapter 4 . 3/7
Hurray for friendship, courage, loyalty, sacrifice and love and thank you for the beautiful story!
LiteraryGirl4Ever chapter 3 . 3/7
Gimli counting orcs despite Legolas not being there made me surprisingly emotional. And Gandalf is so noble and brave. I love how Aragorn and Legolas are always trying to save the each other’s lives even at the cost of their own. It’s not a one or two time thing, it’s like every fifteen seconds! And what a place to end the chapter!
LiteraryGirl4Ever chapter 2 . 3/6
Seeing Aragorn being hurt just breaks my heart. The scene where Legolas killed the orcs and freed his friend was epic! I went from scowling at the awfulness of the orcs to grinning in a few seconds.
LiteraryGirl4Ever chapter 1 . 3/4
Aww! The last line really got me.
RosieCotton3791 chapter 4 . 2/24
Thank you for writing this beautiful story and keeping it true to Tolkien's themes of friendship and courage. I really enjoyed reading the conclusion about how Sauron didn't understand loyalty, sacrifice, love... and therefore couldn't fight them. I loved it!
Uruviel Phoenix chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
An interesting take on the story - I enjoyed it and thanks for putting Elladan and Elrohir in it too!
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 1/27/2016
good story
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
Awesome. Had to (in appropriately) laugh at Estel and Legolas' 'I'll never let you go' drama. In a good way!
ZazouloveMatt chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
Please tell me why there aren't more story like this one, it's just what I love !
An amazing story, thank you for this good time spent to read your words.
sassyfriend chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
I really loved it and so glad everyone is safe!
sassyfriend chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
I really hope there is hope left for them
sassyfriend chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
Awesome
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I really love this! I hope Legolas will find a way in and he can save Aragorn
Guest chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
Thank you once again for a beautiful story. The only thing I noticed is that you seem to regularly spell "thought" without the "t". But otherwise I think there are lots of native speakers who can't manipulate the language as beautifully as you. (I hope that I have not offended anyone)