Reviews for Baker's Dozen
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Where did you pull this stuff out of? It's fantastic.
'To avoid being struck by lighting, stick close to tress' makes sense and fits this piece PERFECTLY, but how did you come up with it?
'Namine as a stand-in to avoid bad luck' is simply genius. Completely inspired. It goes way beyond anything I would've considered for this whole theme...
Antithesister chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This story is so beautiful. I like how you made Larxene violent and defiant, but still seem, for lack of a better word, human.
Cold Soda chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Utterly fantastic. Just what I needed to sate my craving for my OTP. Everything about these two is spot-on, and yet a bit different from what I'm used to seeing. Very refreshing. I love how Larxene interacts with the other members, and I enjoyed the fact that Marluxia had a bit of mischief to him. It's not something you see very often in fan portrayals of him. (Guilty of leaving this out as well, I'm afraid.)

Wonderful work. Adding to my favorites without a second thought.
NA chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Simply beautiful. I discovered your works today while taking a break from studying, and I gotta say, they pretty much blew my study schedule out of the window for the rest of the afternoon. I love all the detail and backstory you weave for the "lesser" members of the Organization - people like Luxord, Demyx, and in this story, Larxene. Like many other reviewers, I too found the line "If I don't remind myself about emotions, I won't recognize them when they return," incredibly moving - especially coming from a character with a hateful personality like Larxene's. For all her scorn, it's easy to forget that she wants her heart back as much as the other Nobodies of Organization XI.

Very good stuff you have here. (b'_')b
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Wow, I'm impressed at the depth you've given the characters.

"If I don't remind myself about emotions, I won't recognize them when they return" Completely blew me away
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wow, I really liked the theme here. The whole thing about superstitions and the baker's dozen was a nice touch. I didn't even know you could even consider the Organization a baker's dozen until I read this. Now, it totally makes sense. I loved the hint of Marluxia/Larxene throughout all this, and the characterizations were perfect! This was remarkable writing, and I really enjoyed this. XD
coalmine chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
C'est magnifique.
SILENTSANCTUARY chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
You'll never know that in Larxene's past life, she was the daughter of a baker. Usually all people know about her is that she's bitchy and sadistic. That's how people view her in the game.

But you did a great job of making it all work out and you have such a way with words (: I love how you go into such detail into characters that have so little spotlight.
WonderlandSyndrome chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
I really don’t know what to say. This is a brilliant fic. The characterization of Marluxia and Larxene was perfect. Practically the girl, about her thoughts of being the only woman in the Organization and the way she acts with the men. My favourite part is when she is destroying the rose with her hands, out of angry for Eleven. It really stood out to me.
Schmelly Inc chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
That was pretty darn amazing! Probably my all-time favourite fic; nope, definitely my fave! 8D I wish I could write like you, you make it seem so effortless. Great job!
lily23 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008

"Because there's still something there. It's not hate, because it doesn't give her strength in the same way that anger used to; it's not despair because it always stops before she gets too upset. But whatever's inside her, she no longer has the right descriptions for. She doesn't know what to call it because the language has been ripped away. "

I like those lines.
Lil Tanuki chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
D : Take all my love from my Stoens Become Mountains review and shove it into this one as well. Although I love all of the 0rgs.'s members, Lex and Larx have a very special place in my heart. I've always thought about her situation, about how she felt among all the testosterone, about why she seems angry all the time, about her feelings toward the other members. (Finding solace in Saix was shocking, though!)

Thank you for writing a wonderful Larx!fic.

Nahterpie chapter 1 . 11/20/2007

That was amazing. Simply amazing. I aboslutely adore the way you describe the life of a Nobody, how they cannot feel. I also think you got a very good view on Larxene's introduction into Org 13. Fantastic work!
SilverInkblot chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Intresting. You don't see many Larxene-centered stories. And your characterization of Marluxia was dead-on. Fave.
shoster chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Love it!

So beautiful Larxene fic.

please write about her more!