Reviews for Boo Are You?
Butterflies Of Beauty chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
oh, creepy! I totally liked it!
krage chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
The end scared me 'Well, won’t we have fun replacing them?'

Great story, i don't usually read ghost csi stories but this one was really well done.
sushigal007 chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
Hahaha, loved this one! I gotta admit I laughed out loud several times.
bubble-rouge08 chapter 6 . 4/2/2007
lol! i love that.

i'm a HUGE Archie fan but it's Brass that I loved most here. You wrote him spot on.

:D
AcidChic chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
Beware of German built houses. Great story! I loved it! It was...very creepy. Looking over my shoulders and all that. :P I noticed that the "The End?" has a question mark? Do I smell a sequel? I hope so! :D
sparxxa chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
Oh my word! That was so totally COOL! Great story, fantastic ending, I LOVED IT!
Miss Courtney x chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
Creppy! The ending was...odd, but in a good way, the way that makes me never want to go into a house built by a German in Vegas!

I noticed how Lily's lover was described as looking similar to Nick and wondered if that would come into play. Looks like I was right! Excellent work overall; I'll definitely be looking forward to the next chapters of TMB and the fics after that.
snipsa chapter 6 . 11/7/2006
They were both behind everything! Talk about an unexpected twist.

Can't say I blame Lily for taking a liking to him ;)

"They may actually find the bones in the pond"... "Well, won’t we have fun replacing them?" - Am I reading way to much into this, or should we be REALLY worried about these two and their escapades. Have they taken their huanting a bit too far in the past?

Would love a sequel, can just imagine Grissom and the rest of the team's reaction to this story. Heh!
kelticsgirl chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
love this story!
alleycatabra chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
Lovely chappie, so they were dealing with a couple of ghosts that both had an evil sense of humor and enjoy pranks, cool story though:) Poor nicky, almost losing his...ahem... Precious. Can't wait to see what you write next.
wraiths-angel chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
o, thats was a really good story, and i mean really good, it would be nice to know if they do find the bones and what wuld they say if they knew the ghosts real intentions hehe? I really enjoyed it!
snowangel-983 chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
*mouth falls open, eyes go wide* what thre heck! it was game? they nearly turned Nicky into a freackin girl, and scare the crap out of everyone else and for a little amusement! although I do have to say it was kinda funny when the guys covered thier crotches in the library all pale and freaked out! I laughed so hard that was truely brillant. this makes for good halloween story one any day of the year. Can't wait for the next story keep them coming.
mtee1958 chapter 6 . 11/6/2006
Kudos for a twist I was not expecting! Those crazy spirits - must leave this kind of work to Dean and Sam. Salt and burn!

thanks again.
snowangel-983 chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
scooby do where are you? *L* very cool, i luaghed my butt off when warrick pointed out that nick had a dead girl falling for him, very funny. can't wait for more hurry up.
snowangel-983 chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
okay cnfused does it like nick or rick, and i loved the sixth sense referance.