Reviews for In all darkness, there is light
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
need more than that come you can do better
Techno Skittles chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
You must write more. I hate being left off never knowing if they story's going to be finished
RabulaTasa chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
That batball shit is real? Good Lord, that's awful! No wonder Beast Boy wanted to rip their throats out- I would too!

Now that that's out of my system, I'm liking your version of Garfield's life, and I can't wait to read more of it.

-John
teakigirl chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
haven heard of the batball thingy but it sure is cruel

how can people play using those poor cute little bats

anyway i like the plot in this story, dunno how it goes from here though :)

do update when you are free

~teakigirl :Þ
SailorGadget chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
NO NO MORE! STUPID CLIFF HANGERS! *bashes head against keyboard* WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE!

I
ZadZap chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
that is a greate story
Steve-Racer chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
D-d-d-d-darkness... Intriguing...

Steve Racer
Overactive Mind chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Cool, if non-canonical story. However, black widows aren't known for their electrical discharge abilities, or anything else that goes SZZNANK! Still, good story. Update soon!
El Queso de Malicioso chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Okay, something weird happened to my review for the last chapter, so I'll send you a PM with the info.

Does Gar ever end up with the Doom Patrol? I mean, there was an entire season of the show based on the team, so they really aren't someone you can leave out uneventfully.

Other than that, it's not half bad, though still a tad melodramatic.
almostinsane chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Great chapter! I hope to read more! God bless!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Woah. This is intense. Just update when you can. :)
uninterestingpenname chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
h this part was confusing. have you ever been on wikipedia? because if you do go on and search teen titans you can find everybody's past and stuff...and then you don't need to change them (sorry if i'm bothering you about that to is a good story.)
uninterestingpenname chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
woa..did you change his past? because that isn't how i read it at did you change it? and isn't wilson slade?
Slim Shady chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Wow I loved it! I can't wait for you to update.
almostinsane chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
Great story! I hope to read more! God bless!