Reviews for Nice & Cozy
Chaseyn chapter 14 . 3/30
When's the next one
Biancaniece chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
LOVED this idea of Diana Stephanos..the birth certificate, the alter ego, it's so clever! It's definitely something Batman would think of as the World's Greatest Detective. I'm very impressed.
Biancaniece chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
I'm a little iffy about the way you've ended this chapter 'We Need A Little Christmas'. I don't feel like that's how Bruce would've responded. So cold and all...I understand his pain around the holiday season and why he's not willing to partake in the festivities, but simply stating "No, ask someone else" is a bit too harsh, even for a guy like Bruce. That's what I think anyway. And then how Diana stalks off with a tear in her eye...it makes her seem weak. She's the type of woman who understands and comforts someone she loves who is in clear and obvious pain. She's doesn't run away, fists clenched and lip quivering. She's capable of understanding Bruce's isolation like no one else. That's why they're good together. Anyway, those are my two cents. Other than that, I really do like the story.
LOTSlover chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
I am SO IN LOVE with this fic and your writing! You do such an amazing job with BM/WW. I so hope that you'll start writing them again. I just recently got hooked on the fandom and would have definitely been giving you reviews after each update.

Simply AMAZING! :)
broken-trinkets chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Really, really good! Keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
awesome you should post more!
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
question; are there any lemons in this story
Ni Castle chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
Wonderful story! You have excelled in this
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
batman would never act like that tward anybody EVER
Batgirl2923 chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
This was a fantastic story! I loved it. Perfect to read this time of year :) Definitely one of my favorites! Keep up the good work if you're still writing! More BMWW!
Wish chapter 14 . 10/30/2011
You. Are. A. Genius. This is the absolute BEST WW/BB fic I have ever read! Mabye even the best Justice League fic. Have you done one for Donna and Robin? If not you totally should!
TwiTragic13 chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
AWWWWWW!

TwiTragic13

xoxo
StLmovieGangster7 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This story is just as good as There Still Hope.
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 14 . 5/12/2010
Wow this is relly good I can't wait for the chapter. please update soon :D
eli.is.the.manning chapter 14 . 12/27/2009
great story! it was a nice bit of reading during christmas time!