Reviews for No such thing as Canned Pheromones!
Bandicoot Sauce chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
I'll second Beast Boy's final words in this chapter, but as for the... 'items'... I'll never let him live it down! BWAHAHAA! Oh, god, I'm still giggling over it!
BartWLewis chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
This was a good story, I really enjoyed the plot with the canned pheromones.
let's get laid chapter 12 . 4/28/2013
This was crazy XDD
Loved it man
Sharpclaws chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
This is wonderful, I was kept laughing through the entire story. Though I can't help but wonder if everyone had to evacuate the restaurant (if you know what I mean . ) It's definitely going to my favorites.
Sharpclaws chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
rofl! To think he said he could handle anything Raven could dish out!
Darkflamesandfireyahoo.com chapter 11 . 2/18/2012
SHIELD YOUR EYES JEFFERY!

P.S. I liked the story. It was really good though it seemed to have more rob/star romance than bb/Rae though, I can't complain so long as robin stays away from raven
MangaFreak chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Ooooooooooohhh! Robin you sly dog you.
Flying786 chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
Amazing story, very cute.
AnNyanimous chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
AH! I've been blinded! Lol XD
AnNyanimous chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Looks like I'm not going to the park today -sits down and pulls out a book from hyperspace-
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
-backs away slowly from BB- mustn't...make...any...sudden...movements...-breaks out into a run- AH! -hides in 'The Panic Room'- (and yes I got the panic room from Phineas and Ferb XD)
AzurexJen S chapter 9 . 9/22/2009
How cute... but little tip, if you're going to start conversation on a date you really shouldn't start with "So", it just kind of makes an awkward situation... or rather awkward-er. But I'm just enjoying this a lot, it's just well too cute. I think I'm probably going to think that frequently as I read.
Eternal Optimist chapter 7 . 2/16/2009
LOl sounds like Mr. Staight arrow robin's up to no good with that can of Taxe... I really hope BB and Rae will just suck it up and admit their feelings for each other sometime soon.
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
alsome start!
Ccero chapter 12 . 1/19/2008
Nice and funny Fic.

Raven is a bit OOC, but it worked for this Fic. Good work.