Reviews for There's No Home For You Here
Oh Jess chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This was really very interesting.

Albert as a ghost and haunting Joey. I loved the bit about Julia's voice pleading with Joey to find Craig, to give him a home. This is a great story.
Doneeee chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Interesting.

xD Enjoyable.

A bit weird because Albert's dead and mysteriously talking to Joey but I liked it.

]

NekoNaru
kaleidocat chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Very interesting idea. Makes me wonder if it's all in Joey's head and he's reflecting on what it's been like to raise Craig or if it a bit supernatural. It was creepy to read how Albert said that he sees Craig all the time and Craig did seem to have some acknowledgment that Albert was passing by.

Great that you are making Albert more dimensional. Albert was still his controlling asshole self but also a father who wants the best for his son. Usually Albert is just portrayed as some kind of monster.
twitchylittleferret chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I really like the concept. The story is written well, has good dialouge, good grammar and isn't too short. What we have here is a good, concrete story. Congrats because it's hard to find those on here. It's going in my favorite stories.
kiki chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
i love story. you have a great grasp on the joey craig dynamic. i hoe to see more of it in the future!