Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part?
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Hum . . .What was Yuki doing? :/ .
huggable chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
I tried to you the site you provided but it kept saying error, If you would please send my the lemon, I would like to read it. And I am over the age of 18.

chisato-sanXD chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
this is a really awsome story keep it up

and as i can see you don't really like tohma very much do yyou? well keep on updating the chapters plrase
C.A chapter 9 . 2/22/2008
soz i couldn't get to your 9th chap could you please send it to me?

please and thank you!
i love athrun chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
anna chapter 10 . 4/13/2007
what will happen to yuki and shuichi will there love last forever well please review and update thank you .
Unknown Scribe chapter 10 . 3/9/2007
You write well. I can undersand not put the chapter be for this one in. good call I think. would have made it MA. Still I like the plote and the caracter were vary true to the manga. Write mor please. Will hold my breath till there is more. Longess reviwe ever sorry if I miss spelled anything.
anonymousxo chapter 10 . 3/1/2007
omg~ this is such a cool story!

hope you update soon.. i can't wait!
cocoke5 chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
very good chapte and i love it and cnnot wait for the next chapter of the story. up date soon.
softy3140 chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
Finally! Yuki and Shu are getting marry! *Smile*

Great story~ I love it! Hope either Shu can turn into a vampire too or Yuki turning back to a human~ -

By the way, I figure you've got lj, do you think I can add you as a lj friend?
anangelslife chapter 10 . 2/28/2007
nice chapter lol Tatsuha and Ryuichi watchin
anangelslife chapter 9 . 12/19/2006
God this story is Absolutely wonderfull

what a talented writer you are

I'll will be waiting for the next chapter

and good luck to you
Amy chapter 9 . 12/17/2006
OMG! Chapter 9 was the best. Ha Tohma got what he deserved having to watch Yuki and Shu make love. That was so hot. I totally loved it. I can't wait to see what happens next. Is Yuki going to have Shu feed from him? That would be awesome. This story is increadible. You're doing a fantastic job. I want more. Keep up the spectacular job!
No-name chapter 8 . 11/18/2006
omg...this is a great chapter. keep up the good work.
cocoke5 chapter 9 . 11/17/2006
can you email me the chapter 9 to me. okay . by the summary if sound real good. and i will wait for it. and i will wait for you to come back to the story . good luck here is my email address i will be happy to hear from luck . your true fan cocoke5