Reviews for The Mythical Sea
Mertiya chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
That is a very, very good story. Very poignant and very well-written. So sad...but in a good way, of course.
Nade-Naberrie chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Ooh, I loved this. The brush strokes, Elphaba's musings, the dreams at the end, the interconnectedness of it all. Wonderful.

My one bit of constructive criticism, as I'm trying to branch out of my usual "Love it!" and be helpful: I think the fact that Galinda and Liir stand helplessly on the shore speaks a lot for their characters. But, assuming you're writing bookverse, I think Fiyero would dive into the sea after Elphaba, and never re-surface. It would just make that particular dream segment all the more powerful, and reminiscent of his death in the book.

Again, I really enjoyed this. The characterizations were spot-on, the undertones very thought-provoking. Excellent job.

NewYorks chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I loved this! I really, really love the simplicty. The pov is very well done. Original too, I might add. Very, very nice. I can't quite describe it, but the simplicty and hopefulness of the story are what really enthrall me about it. I love it. Great, great work.
ChocolatStar chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
That was great. Very well written - you make an interesting point to, when you describe how insignificant some of our daily 'problems'are when you take in the bigger picture. I'm reflecting.