Reviews for The Right Hand Path
Lady Syndra chapter 19 . 7/22
Looking forward to the next chapter!
tH1s chapter 19 . 7/9
Very interesting... I am really curious to what happens in the future. Will he become the same person in the books? I don't know and that's why I like this.

Update and surprise me more... :)
A Fan chapter 8 . 5/31
I only found this fic today, and must say that I'm incredibly impressed! I've always been fascinated in both the history of Tom Riddle and the character on Merope Gaunt and this story has expanded both in exactly the way I imagined it would be. Your writing is faultless and your characterization seems to fit perfectly, I honestly can't praise this enough. Very, very well done.
Angelfirenze chapter 3 . 5/9
Wow, this is so engrossing. I can't believe how much has already happened! Bravo! I can't wait to see what's happening in Merope and Tom's future! ...Sorry for yelling like this, I'm just so caught up in your wonderful plot.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 5/9
This was fantastically captivating and I can't wait to see what comes next. I'm really wondering whether you'll continue this; that'd be really phenomenal news.
BlueOrchid2 chapter 18 . 3/28
McGonagall is now a Death Eater! that's so funny! ahaha
Alexielios chapter 19 . 3/26
I wish you resume the story. It is really good! I wonder what Tom will become. Great work!
writlings chapter 19 . 3/25
This story took quite a while for me to really get into, but now it's grown on me and I'm hooked! I was not sure how good it would be when I started, but now I'm looking forward to you updating the next chapter when you find time.

Casper. Oh, the whole thing gave me so many many feels. I admit I was a bit suspicious of Casper 'til almost the end and then when he died I was so shocked, I had to scroll back. I felt awful about his death. Damn Abraxas.

It's funny how McGonagall is a 'Death Eater' here. XD

I see it's been a while since you updated, so I hope you find time for this again soon. :)
Reader chapter 19 . 3/5
This is one of the most well-written and interesting stories I've read on this site. I enjoyed reading this very much. Love this fic! :)
libaka chapter 19 . 2/22
This is an absolutely brilliant story! I love how you change things up just a little to have an end result so different. Minerva as one of the original death eaters! What a thought.
Thank you so much for writing! I look forward to reading more.
lighterised2801 chapter 19 . 1/6
Wow...
Akatsuki Yume chapter 19 . 1/4
This is amazing! :D Please, update soon...
Good Idea chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Yes I want some darkness in Tom, but considering Merope lived not lived, not enough to turn him evil. We also need more PandoraxTom scenes enough for both of them to slowly fall in love.
sarah-rose76646 chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
I wish this story was continued. A tons of idiotic stories out there that have SEQUELS even, and yet, my favourite stories are abandoned. How fair is that?
Oblivion13 chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
I really do love the idea of Merope surviving. Really well written. :)