Reviews for The Right Hand Path
WhiteWolfRosepetals chapter 1 . 7/5
I love this story so much. I wish Casper Malfoy didn't have to die. Now I'm in love with an OC character. Lmao
HexasMancer chapter 19 . 6/15
Your story is wonderful, all of the characters are so good and you have breathed so much life into them and really do Merope justice. If you ever continue the story, even by little and little, I would be so happy.

Your life comes first though of course. Best wishes to yourself with whatever you are finding yourself doing right now.
Lilyreader chapter 19 . 5/27
Excellent plot! Too bad the story seems to be abandoned... if you are still in the fanfic world, please keep writing...
Fainfan chapter 19 . 5/22
Please do continue.
Fainfan chapter 18 . 5/22
Wow. This Tom even won over Minnie?
Fainfan chapter 15 . 5/21
Damn this merope got the worst luck huh
Fainfan chapter 9 . 5/20
Wow. I wonder what's Casper objective for being close to merope?
Did you die?
I never thought I'd say this, but please don't let the child make it! Dear Lord, please please please PLEASE don't! I'll never ask for anything again if he doesn't make it to age eleven! And I hope I NEVER have to say THAT again.
Opal chapter 18 . 1/28
I love this fanfiction so much
Ourania chapter 19 . 1/28
More, please
hpfan chapter 19 . 1/1
This took me three days to read this story. This was an intriguing story to read. I imagine Rachel Weiz portray Merope Guant. Hopefully more chapters on the way. Excellent read!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Wow, I love this fanfiction! It's just what I needed and thought it would be. A huge thank you for giving us this. I wish you a very good evening and I hope you'll keep on writing, you have such a great style! Bye: )
Guest chapter 19 . 12/9/2015
okay this was totally amazing
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
my god this story is gorgeous