Reviews for The Right Hand Path
Silverlight10243 chapter 18 . 8/17
Well, what can I say, Death Eaters huh... some things are just meant to happen, I guess.
Fast Frank chapter 14 . 7/12
Of course, some of the dialog has been adapted for American readers: Abraxas would never have said, "cent".
Fast Frank chapter 8 . 7/12
I think our author has no conception of the relative sturdiness of iron and brass.
Vzva chapter 19 . 5/29
It was intriguing.
I hope you continue.
merope, do you learn lmao...
on another note, i love your characterization!
Lauren0kiy chapter 19 . 4/10
I started this story knowing it wasn't completed but I'm still sad not to know the ending. I loved what was written so far and I'll cross my fingers that maybe the ending will be updated one day.
bookish583 chapter 19 . 1/10
I don't do reviews much but I think this fanfic was a great piece of work; you really did pay attention to the nuances of Tom's character, and how you painted Merope in this story was splendid. I honestly can imagine Tom having some friends outside Slytherin, but the one thing I felt worth asking was why the lack of muggleborns in Tom's club? for some reason I've found the idea of muggleborns actually learning the dark arts pretty sensible (as they are in a time of war: the muggle one as we are all familiar with and the war waged by Grindelwald who explicitly targets them, and wouldn't the problems they face push then towards the dark arts? I'm quite sure there are a lot of muggleborns and half-bloods who have lost faith in the system and resorted to self preservation and defense (or offense) via the dark arts, I think it would be really interesting to see the mix between those two worlds in such as era).
Thanks for writing this, and I really do hope you update soon
Guest chapter 19 . 10/30/2016
I LOVE MEROPE SO OOOOO MUCH! TOM IS SOOOO KIND
reppad98 chapter 19 . 10/18/2016
This is such a wonderful story, I really loved it. For some reason I started thinking about Voldemort's redemption, and then you quickly end up thinking about his youth, and what if things had gone differently there, like if Merope had lived. Looking it up, I was prepared to be disappointed, since there were only a 200-something stories about Merope. But this one was on top of that list and I was very pleasantly surprised to find that this was exactly what I was looking for. I loved Merope's characterization and how she slowly became stronger and found her way in life - shame the appearance of her brother in some sort of a relapse, but from what I gathered he was truly horrible. It's also very interesting to see Tom grow up so differently and yet still see some parts of him that are recognizable. He still leads, he wants power and his morals aren't quite perfect, but still, he's come a long way already. And the Death Eaters! I really liked what you did with that and it'll be /very/ interesting to see how that will progress. I'm pretty sure the reveal of Merope's past and the knowledge that his father is still alive will also be important to his character development, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing more of this story. I know it's been a really long while since you updated and that you're undoubtedly very busy, but would you please consider finishing this story? That would be awesome :D
Thank you very much for writing this story, it was really great, I hope you update soon, and keep writing! ! !
beserkerbeast chapter 19 . 10/9/2016
love to see more, you should keep it going, really interesting story.
BB
Hamza Shabbir chapter 19 . 10/1/2016
Hey, I am still waiting for the next chapter. I know that you are now an official author. But I do hope that you will not forget those of us - your fans - who supported you (morally at least).
Guest chapter 19 . 8/31/2016
Hi, I love this story as it creates such a different perspective of Tom riddle and you use the blank page that is me rope riddle and turn it into an interesting character with twists and turns all round. Please, please, please update soon! I know it's been like four years since you updated but ist such a good story. Thanks.
WhiteWolfRosepetals chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
I love this story so much. I wish Casper Malfoy didn't have to die. Now I'm in love with an OC character. Lmao
HexasMancer chapter 19 . 6/15/2016
Your story is wonderful, all of the characters are so good and you have breathed so much life into them and really do Merope justice. If you ever continue the story, even by little and little, I would be so happy.

Your life comes first though of course. Best wishes to yourself with whatever you are finding yourself doing right now.
Lilyreader chapter 19 . 5/27/2016
Excellent plot! Too bad the story seems to be abandoned... if you are still in the fanfic world, please keep writing...