Reviews for The Right Hand Path
Opal chapter 18 . 1/28
I love this fanfiction so much
Ourania chapter 19 . 1/28
More, please
hpfan chapter 19 . 1/1
This took me three days to read this story. This was an intriguing story to read. I imagine Rachel Weiz portray Merope Guant. Hopefully more chapters on the way. Excellent read!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Wow, I love this fanfiction! It's just what I needed and thought it would be. A huge thank you for giving us this. I wish you a very good evening and I hope you'll keep on writing, you have such a great style! Bye: )
Guest chapter 19 . 12/9/2015
okay this was totally amazing
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
my god this story is gorgeous
Hamza Shabbir chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
Hello, I've read this fan fiction all the down to here. But this is incomplete. It's now almost a year I've waited for a new chapter. Please write a new one. Thanks in advance...
Elizabeth Stanley chapter 19 . 10/27/2015
Abandoned...as usual..good story though..
Energetic red chapter 19 . 9/27/2015
Ah! I love this! Please continue. Tom's character is dark yet sweet, you show his humanity well.
Light Seeker 001 chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
The fear of the war has become greater.
Light Seeker 001 chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
The Chamber of Secrets is bound to be full of surprises. And there's sort of an eerie presence what with World War II going on in both the Wizard and the Muggle world.
Light Seeker 001 chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
Like in the books, Riddle is obsessed with his heritage. And I kind of like his knack for Quidditch, like any other boy at Hogwarts.
Light Seeker 001 chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
After taking a good re-reading I can tell that even in this story, Tom Riddle Jr. does indeed have some of his canon sociopathic tendencies.
Light Seeker 001 chapter 19 . 8/18/2015
Up until now I've quite enjoyed your story. One of the better AU fictions I've read. It really does show the possibility of what would have happened if Merope just had one ounce of strength left to raise Tom Marvolo Riddle. He certainly still has that bad side to him but not to the point where it's like Lord Voldemort. At least not yet. I wonder what's next on the agenda since the last update?
Lady Syndra chapter 19 . 7/22/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter!