Reviews for The Right Hand Path
Elizabeth Stanley chapter 19 . 10/27 usual..good story though..
Energetic red chapter 19 . 9/27
Ah! I love this! Please continue. Tom's character is dark yet sweet, you show his humanity well.
Light Seeker 001 chapter 11 . 8/18
The fear of the war has become greater.
Light Seeker 001 chapter 10 . 8/18
The Chamber of Secrets is bound to be full of surprises. And there's sort of an eerie presence what with World War II going on in both the Wizard and the Muggle world.
Light Seeker 001 chapter 8 . 8/18
Like in the books, Riddle is obsessed with his heritage. And I kind of like his knack for Quidditch, like any other boy at Hogwarts.
Light Seeker 001 chapter 5 . 8/18
After taking a good re-reading I can tell that even in this story, Tom Riddle Jr. does indeed have some of his canon sociopathic tendencies.
Light Seeker 001 chapter 19 . 8/18
Up until now I've quite enjoyed your story. One of the better AU fictions I've read. It really does show the possibility of what would have happened if Merope just had one ounce of strength left to raise Tom Marvolo Riddle. He certainly still has that bad side to him but not to the point where it's like Lord Voldemort. At least not yet. I wonder what's next on the agenda since the last update?
Lady Syndra chapter 19 . 7/22
Looking forward to the next chapter!
tH1s chapter 19 . 7/9
Very interesting... I am really curious to what happens in the future. Will he become the same person in the books? I don't know and that's why I like this.

Update and surprise me more... :)
A Fan chapter 8 . 5/31
I only found this fic today, and must say that I'm incredibly impressed! I've always been fascinated in both the history of Tom Riddle and the character on Merope Gaunt and this story has expanded both in exactly the way I imagined it would be. Your writing is faultless and your characterization seems to fit perfectly, I honestly can't praise this enough. Very, very well done.
Angelfirenze chapter 3 . 5/9
Wow, this is so engrossing. I can't believe how much has already happened! Bravo! I can't wait to see what's happening in Merope and Tom's future! ...Sorry for yelling like this, I'm just so caught up in your wonderful plot.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 5/9
This was fantastically captivating and I can't wait to see what comes next. I'm really wondering whether you'll continue this; that'd be really phenomenal news.
YoChicken chapter 18 . 3/28
McGonagall is now a Death Eater! that's so funny! ahaha
Alexielios chapter 19 . 3/26
I wish you resume the story. It is really good! I wonder what Tom will become. Great work!
writlings chapter 19 . 3/25
This story took quite a while for me to really get into, but now it's grown on me and I'm hooked! I was not sure how good it would be when I started, but now I'm looking forward to you updating the next chapter when you find time.

Casper. Oh, the whole thing gave me so many many feels. I admit I was a bit suspicious of Casper 'til almost the end and then when he died I was so shocked, I had to scroll back. I felt awful about his death. Damn Abraxas.

It's funny how McGonagall is a 'Death Eater' here. XD

I see it's been a while since you updated, so I hope you find time for this again soon. :)