Reviews for The Right Hand Path
BlueOrchid2 chapter 18 . 3/28
McGonagall is now a Death Eater! that's so funny! ahaha
Alexielios chapter 19 . 3/26
I wish you resume the story. It is really good! I wonder what Tom will become. Great work!
Starfire1407 chapter 19 . 3/25
This story took quite a while for me to really get into, but now it's grown on me and I'm hooked! I was not sure how good it would be when I started, but now I'm looking forward to you updating the next chapter when you find time.

Casper. Oh, the whole thing gave me so many many feels. I admit I was a bit suspicious of Casper 'til almost the end and then when he died I was so shocked, I had to scroll back. I felt awful about his death. Damn Abraxas.

It's funny how McGonagall is a 'Death Eater' here. XD

I see it's been a while since you updated, so I hope you find time for this again soon. :)
Reader chapter 19 . 3/5
This is one of the most well-written and interesting stories I've read on this site. I enjoyed reading this very much. Love this fic! :)
libaka chapter 19 . 2/22
This is an absolutely brilliant story! I love how you change things up just a little to have an end result so different. Minerva as one of the original death eaters! What a thought.
Thank you so much for writing! I look forward to reading more.
lighterised2801 chapter 19 . 1/6
Wow...
Akatsuki Yume chapter 19 . 1/4
This is amazing! :D Please, update soon...
Good Idea chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Yes I want some darkness in Tom, but considering Merope lived not lived, not enough to turn him evil. We also need more PandoraxTom scenes enough for both of them to slowly fall in love.
sarah-rose76646 chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
I wish this story was continued. A tons of idiotic stories out there that have SEQUELS even, and yet, my favourite stories are abandoned. How fair is that?
Oblivion13 chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
I really do love the idea of Merope surviving. Really well written. :)
Lord Mortensen chapter 19 . 10/9/2014
Awesome! please update soon!
CleverNickname chapter 19 . 8/22/2014
I know like me you haven't updated in a while but I really hope that little me you still think about your fic and plan to update someday because this incredible. This is seriously in my favorite top ten of Harry Potter f ics. I love how you portray Tom like JKR said he would be- much better as a person thanks to his mother's love but still has his genius, his ambition and a hint of ruthlessness as well. What prompted me to review was Star Wars Attack of the Clones was on TV and I was watching it while thinking of your story and it occurred to me your portraya of Tom Ridlel is somewhat similar to Anakin Skywalker. And I wondered if Tom would still head down the wrong path like Skywalker did due to the traumatic death of his beloved mother. It would be a much better portrayal of his charecter than what JKR did becuase in her story Tom was almost born evil, rather than a villain who had understandable motivations-like having loved ones he wanted to save from death. Just a thought. Your story is awesome please keep up the good work.
Yasmin chapter 19 . 8/18/2014
I love the angle you've taken on Tom and Merope's life. I feel like I'm reading spin-off published by J.K. herself. Please keep writing more. I want to see who Tom becomes. I want more chapters and a scene where Merope gets her revenge on the man who kissed Casper. Please, please, please update soon.
Sulphur chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Great story! One of the best Tom Riddle centric ones there is.
chocovic-chu chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
Liked this version of Tom. He looked more human eventhough he had his own shady streaks . . .
Loved the familial bonding between Merope and her son a lot, too.
Oh, can't wait for what would become if Tom was not being a Dark Lord - would there be The Boy Who Lived eventhough this was Tom's AU?
(But, this reader thinks if Merope was killed off, Tom would embrace his darkness.)
Thanks for sharing!