Reviews for Much ado about the details
BerryEbilBunny chapter 20 . 5/19/2011
HOW COULD YOU? How could you stop right THERE? I am SO sad! Why, oh why, haven't you updated? I love this story so much and I want there to be more!
STERNO chapter 20 . 7/15/2010
HELLO!1 ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE WRITING? THIS IS SUCH AN ORIGINAL FUN VERSION DO NOT LET ME HANGING AS TO WHERE YOU WERE GOING TO TAKE THIS..PLEASE COME BACK AND WRITE NEW CHAPTERS!
Midnight Callwel chapter 20 . 5/30/2009
Great story, nicely written, but if I may have one criticizm if might have been been better if Logan wasn't Eyes Only if he was still working on it and stuff would have been better. It just doesn't fit in with the high school setting. Anyway, Update soon!
zatl chapter 20 . 5/28/2009
Agg! It stopped.

I'm hooked. Update.
BlueAngel137 chapter 20 . 4/15/2009
Two great chapters! Excellent writing again, and the suspense is killing me. I'm glad that Krit and Syl are (hopefully) going to support the rescue mission. Please, please, please update soon!

Thank you. :-) Awesome work!
SharkGurl chapter 20 . 4/15/2009
AWESOME! Go MAX!
Lizzie Leigh chapter 20 . 4/14/2009
You know I love it lol. Nice chapter and i can't wait for the next one.

Sad face on no Renfro though.
nattylovesu chapter 20 . 4/14/2009
yay!

I hope ths means exams are over o RL has abated...and we will find out abiut Krit and Syl WHEN?

I love this fresh character development...yay!
SharkGurl chapter 19 . 4/8/2009
awesome chapter. Can't wait for more.
nattylovesu chapter 19 . 3/23/2009
thanks for the update inspite of final exams!

I really like how this story is developing...the question i have is although Krit was left out of the loop...where is he now or in the last couple of chapters?

I thought it would come to Logan and Max's alternative escape strategy..the caribbean is a good hideaway for foreign tourists (I know, I live there) I just thought Krit would be a part of it...

Keep posting...maybe the mystery would be resolved quicker!

Cheers
nattylovesu chapter 18 . 3/1/2009
love the teenaaged feel o this story..made some of the da plot lines a bit more palatable...hope you keep writing!
Suzee chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Hi I just wanted to say that I stumbled accross your story the other day whilst searching for some inspiration. Anyway, I started reading and kept on reading and didn't stop reading untill I'd finished all the chapters, it was 5.30am by this point. I love it! Well done, you've got some tallent! The only thing I would comment on is in the chapter "in the heat of the moment" you refer to getting water out of a stone, I'm pretty sure the metaphor is getting blood out of a stone. But that was it, seriously good work! I don't know how you do, but keep it up as I am now eagerly awaiting the next instalment! (plz excuse my spelling errors!)
Brian2008 chapter 18 . 1/13/2009
I thought this was a very dramatic and enjoyable chapter!
Lizzie Leigh chapter 18 . 1/11/2009
beyond AWESOME! So glad you updated and I can not wait for the next one!
supernatural-princess17 chapter 18 . 1/11/2009