Reviews for Timelime, redeux
movieholic chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wonderful, wonderful story! Now this is just a perfect "What if?" story. It's hard to describe how much I love this, so I'll just say amazing job, and keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I loved your story, it was fantastic, although I have wonder if Kelly had lived than just maybe Gibbs would have 3 ex wives, lol, I want to cry every time I think of his story, I re-watched "Heartland" the other day and I cried when it showed him meeting Shannon for the first time, I suppose it isn't so much because of him, but its because things like that happen all the time and my heart goes out to those people, my dad and I lost my mom almost a year and a half ago and there are some days where my heart hurts so bad all I can do is sob and hold the stuffed animal I made for her for christmas one year, as much as I feel blessed to have had her for 17 years, sometimes its hard not to feel robbed that I didn't get to have her for just a little longer
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Very well done fic, it wasn't cliche and surprisingly in character, you far surpassed my expectations with this fic. Great job

pj
Han-Skywalker chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
That was a great story!
Meg chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This was so beautiful - I loved it!
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Is the title supposed to be Timeline? I've been puzzling over possible creative definitions for timelime, but I can't come up with any. :)

This is beauty, perfection, word art. I've pondered such a scenario many a time, and I'm so glad that somebody else followed my train of thought (I'm particularly happy that it was YOU). The dollhouse, the mother doll, the cemetery visit ("he only speaks in silence" - love that) and her climbing into bed with him that night - all that was absolutely heartbreaking. Clever way of addressing the ex-wives. And you threw in a puppy! Yay! Finally, I love him warning Abby not to get his daughter any tattoos. That warning was probably necessary. This is one of my favorites.
mnstonecold chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
start with the first season and gic higlight.

This is excellant! You capturted every moment that Gibbs and Kelly have seen in the last eleven years. Bring up her meeting Tony and Gibbs being protective of her. Continue with this it is a great story!

update soon.