Reviews for The Official Count
Glimare chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
LOL! Yes, he would know. XD
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I'm trying to tell if Kratos is offended because he thinks someone else dropped Lloyd on his head or because they indirectly called him a bad parent... Hehe, this was funny!
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Haha. And I bet Kratos was the one who did it both times.
ALonelyStar chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
haha Kratos just got his fatherly skills insulted!
iTomato chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I lol'd. :D
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
that's funny.
Kusabi Makabe chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Wow. This could easily have been a skit in the main game. It fits so well with the mood and the characters...not to mention it's just plain funny. XD Good job!
ShadowofUndine chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
...I think I forgot to review this the last time I read it. Either that, or I think I was still hiding out behind the 'not reviewing until I write something' pretense. Either way, I'm here now.

This was random and fun. The one thing, though, is that Lloyd's bad sense of direction really isn't all that bad. If you try to go to Ossa Trail before the Fire Seal, there's a short 'auto-play' Z-skit about it. Something about him being able to read the sun's position to determine the direction.

...Ignoring that, however, I can definitely see something like this happening. The Sylvarant group is a lot more carefree than their Tethe'allan counterparts. They have less in the way or worries and they've all known each other for a long time, except for Kratos, but... he's Kratos. That's what makes them so much fun to write about. There are so many oppurtunities for random, silly moments.

"Plus, it's not as if they were lost- heavens no! -they were just taking the scenic route." - My favorite sentence.

...And, while I was doing all that reviewing, I realized that while this takes place in Sylvarant, and even though it's fairly obvious, you said that Raine and Genis were half-elves. This was not made into fact until Tethe'alla. Just... a note of a not-subtle accidental spoiler for you.

That about covers it.

~Shadow of Undine
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I love it It's hilarious.
Harada Risa chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
That's so cute..xD
Eyes of the infinite galaxy chapter 1 . 12/30/2006

Oh god... that's good...
Tronzler chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Now this is just funny! xD
Scrawlers chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Ahahahahahaha! xD

Oh, this was just classic. Short, but sweet, and to the point. By 'sweet', I don't mean the "that's-so-adorable" sweet, I mean the "you-just-tried-to-skateboard-down-a-rail-but-fell-off-and-ended-up-laughing-hysterically-anyway" sweet. XD True, I didn't laugh hysterically, but I still found this to be awesome.

This is definitely a favorite.

Now . . . I must apologize for something. I have been neglecting to read SF for a while. I have the alerts in my inbox, but I've actually been neglecting to click all of them. Not just for your story, I mean, but for my other stories as well. I have alerts in there saved for everything, 'cause I'm a loser like that. -.-; Main reason? I usually check my email at school, and FF.N - for whatever reason - is blocked at school.

SO. I deeply apologize for that, and I'm going to check it out now, Navy. Anyway - great story!

Lyra the Heretic chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Yeah, and one of those two times wasn't even Anna's fault! (Kvar did it! Umm... yeah. Nevermind.)

Somehow, I don't think that Kratos is the type to drop a baby. He's too... ... ... I dunno.
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 11/1/2006

That's great! I love it! I mean, honestly! Though, we all know that Kratos is just in denial about the th- ::gets mangled by Kratos:: Though, I kind of feel bad for poor Kratos, having his fathering skills insulted by Raine. The nerve.