Reviews for Stockholm
RebeccaRoy chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
So now she's Severus's, he will protect her that is for sure.
RebeccaRoy chapter 6 . 3/1/2010
Ah so they are becoming friends here, that is good.
RebeccaRoy chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
Hmm, they are getting along.
RebeccaRoy chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Oh so a fifteen year old could do what I could not, stay civil with Snape! I would wade in and give tit for tat insult for insult. As he is British and I American I probably would start WWI then and there with him.
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Wow, this is actually rather good!
Jesse A. Harper chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
This story was bloody brilliant! I loved the detail, and how you wove everything together, as well as making it seem incredibly realistic. You made both Snape and Amanda seem incredibly real. Amanda sounds like someone that I could have gone to school with.

I also strongly appreciate the detail concerning the other people and characters, such as Hagrid and Dumbledore. And the psychoanlysis on some of the people was excellent. You're right; Harry IS a biased narrator, so not everything he says should be taken at face value

Two thumbs up to a story well-written!
SnapekatMP chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Okay, I have to tell you that I read this story probably at least a year and a half ago. But I never forgot it! Recently and friend and I are talking about doing a fan fiction writing podcast and we decided to talk about fan fiction stories we love. All I could remember was that this story had something to do with Mary Sue! I can't believe I found it and am so glad I did. I'm going to be mentioning it. This is just a great twist on typical genera that is surprisingly fascinating. And your Snape is great! Thanks!
Deritine chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
Hnh. Interesting. Too bad not written after the final book, eh? Though the drive to write fades a bit post-last-book. I do like me a Mary Sue that is well-written though. And very much enjoyed the tie-in to the Stockholm Syndrome.
cy chapter 11 . 10/2/2008
Interesting ending. I liked the story.
cy chapter 9 . 10/2/2008
“What, so she’ll end up in Narnia?” Sneered Severus.

Dumbledore’s eyes suddenly twinkled. “Wouldn’t that be marvelous?”

OMG LOL!
cy chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
brilliant prolouge
keeperoffantasy chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
I cant even finish reading this, because I hate the character so much. But it's extremely well written, and exactly how a person would act. So me not liking the character is my problem, because i'm used to reading about things that would never happen.

I added you to my favorites though, because this story is down to earth, annoyingly revealing of human nature, and well written. It's also original.

congrats
Persephoniii chapter 11 . 12/1/2007
WOW. VERY unique, this was. I've never read anything like it. Usually I HATE fics (or stories) that read from the first person. They make the character sound vain and full of themself. But Amanda DIDN'T. And I LOVE how you didn't focus on her looks and such. To a person like Snape, I don't think that would be all important, would it? And it was an interesting theory, about neither Dumbledore or Voldemort being right. I quite agree. Dumbledore is a manipulative old sneak. I loved your portrayal of Snape. Very canon, that was. They only gradually became close, and it was sweet, watching him gradually go from posessively selfish, to genuinely caring about her. Are you planning on writing a sequel? That'd be great, though you ended this on a nice stand alone note.

Beautiful story.
TigerChickTigriss chapter 11 . 8/13/2007
I LOVE THIS THING! OHMYGOSH! HOLY CRAP It'S AWESOME! I really think you should do another story! Not sure how you would pull it off but an amazing author as yourself could do it! I have faith in you! *hands you silver oak leaf* Farewell.

TCT
Clairful chapter 11 . 7/24/2007
I loved it! I felt really sad reading it though because I'd just finished deathly hallows and all... well anyway, please do a sequel! you know, she could come back during third or sixth year or something...? please? this is the best OC story I've ever read! and I know that isn't saying much, but I really do love it! and I want to hear more about amanda! *does puppydog eyes*
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »