Reviews for Stockholm
Clairful chapter 11 . 7/24/2007
I loved it! I felt really sad reading it though because I'd just finished deathly hallows and all... well anyway, please do a sequel! you know, she could come back during third or sixth year or something...? please? this is the best OC story I've ever read! and I know that isn't saying much, but I really do love it! and I want to hear more about amanda! *does puppydog eyes*
IloveJesus7390 chapter 11 . 7/14/2007
I really enjoyed this story. ( It was believable how Amanda was kept from seeing the school or Harry but I kind of wish she had had the chance to catch a glimpse of both. I wonder what really happens in the veil. .
ClaraBecket chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Absolutely wonderful! Best-written Snape ever outside of Rowling herself.
SnapekatMP chapter 8 . 2/14/2007
Severus is a very, very selfish man, who had grown used to me being there. When Dumbledore had attempted to take me from him, it had flipped a switch in his brain. Nothing belonged to Severus until someone tried to take it away, because everything important in his life had been stolen from him. When Dumbledore tried to put me in the attic, I had switched categories in his brain; I’d gone from “Irritating, But Tolerable,” to “Important, and Mine.”

Ingenius insight into Snape! Really well spoken!
SnapekatMP chapter 7 . 2/14/2007
I'm really enjoying this story! A very clever idea and well constructed. Not at all typical. I also like how you've made Dumbledore a little shifty, not totally the benevolent old man we know.
belladonnacordial chapter 11 . 12/17/2006
You made my morning! This story is so sweet and so clever that I wish Amanda had been in Stockholm all seven years then whisked Snape home with her. That's my big criticism- I never wanted it to end. Kudos on a great job well done! Here's hoping JK does right by her most brilliant character.
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 11 . 12/6/2006
O_O This...story...is...AMAZING! There were a few spelling errors, but this was still one of the most fantastic things I've ever read! I normally don't read Harry Potter fic, but you've definitely showed me that not all of it is complete and total crap! Thank you! -bows-
Morange chapter 11 . 11/19/2006
wow, i love it! you've done the characters really well. :)
duj chapter 11 . 11/18/2006
I like Amanda's conclusion. I do tend to think he is loyal to Dumbledore - he strikes me as not the alpha type, in contrast to what most ficcers seem to think - but I can see working for himself as a credible possibility where working for Voldemort is not.
nearlyangel chapter 11 . 11/17/2006
Wow. Just wow. I have sat here and read this entire story from beginning to end and it took me 50 minutes. And I am amazed.

This story is the best I have EVER read on this website, and believe me, I've read a few.

I studied Psychology for two years and loved the subject. This is an incredible portrayal of Stockholm Syndrome. It's so believable, that's what makes it so good. And you have such a high level of skill as a writer - to be able to write in the first person about a girl expressing fondness for being made to live in a wardrobe...and yet for it to sound completely plausible. I am really, really impressed.

I could go on for hours about the excellence of this story, but it would only make for an excessively long and boring review. But I will leave this as my final comment...this story is good enough to be published. I am completely serious. It honestly is compelling enough to be serialised - perhaps in a magazine. Maybe you should think about looking into it.

Anyway, I'm going to stop now. But yes, you're amazing and so is your writing skill and this story. Thankyou for a captivated 50 minutes.

nearlyangel xx
mkyla chapter 10 . 11/16/2006
theres more? Oh god! I... I love your story. It is very well written; It sort of draws you in and makes you the Manry Sue. Wow. I cant wait to see the end. (Your not waiting till book 7 is out to finish it are you? to see who really wins and all that- I'm rooting for snape on the good side though, but we all no that there are no promises) Peace Out Kaela
duj chapter 10 . 11/16/2006
Surely not the last she ever heard of him, seeing she could read about him in books, JK interviews and what-have-you. I like the idea of "mean-but-content-ever-after".
Krissy-lynn chapter 10 . 11/16/2006
WOW, you were able to capture my attention right at the very beginning, and keep it held tightly throughout your story! also, i really almost felt as if i was right there, inside the story! GREAT job, and please r&r my fanfic "NOT feeling the love" :)
Mystical Witch chapter 9 . 11/15/2006
If not Narnia how about Middle Earth.

Then again she could die.

Post soon.
duj chapter 9 . 11/14/2006
"Delinquent Draco" - Has she been reading my fanfics? That's the premise of my Draco poem in "How Dumb Were You?"

BTW, it's Pensieve, not Pensive. Do we gather by the fact she's alive to tell the story that the experiment went well?
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »