Reviews for A Matter of Life and Life
Nicely done. :)
stars shine out chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Really, really excellent.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I think Zuko should just accept life as Lee. He will never be accepted by his father.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This was a great look at Zuko's thoughts and inner conflict when he was in BSS. Great fic!
theAsh0 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
oi, awesome.
Earthspark chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Nice internal monologue! Yep, you've got him pegged...
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Zuko, the banished prince of the Fire Nation, a lonely, broken little boy. A character exploration of Book Two Zuko. *claps*
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That's really deep.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Violettree chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is wonderful. It captures both sides of Zuko's personality, fighting it out. Well done.

Yours

Vtree
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This is just one heckuva character piece! It perfectly captures everything that Zuko is/was, and was dealing with at that time in his life.
Aimmy14 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I really like this story,the way you wrote Zuko's inner monologue was absolutely wonderful, I hope you continue writtng.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Cute...he was very tempted. XD
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wow - I love this! It's hard to get inside Zuko's head in between his "spiritual metamorphosis" and his joining forces with Azula. It's really hard - how far along what path has he gone and just how much does he like the quiet life with his uncle? It's an absolutely fascinating time to think about. And I love your version! The not-too-serious musings on suicide, the recognition that he is changing/has changed and what he wants to do about it, and I spent almost a full minute laughing at that last line - not because it's funny so much as because it just says *so much* about what he's going through right now and how he'll react to what the future holds. It also doesn't hurt that he and Jin are totally adorable. *melts*
illereyn chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Very interesting read - you really went into Zuko's mind and voice here.