Reviews for What Could Have Been
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
Short, and full of hurt, and felt so true. He could be anyone.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
I'm gonna go with sasuhina. And lonely Naruto.

Naruto was never loved hinata (until the very end). Not to mention his interest in Sakura.
Sasuke on the other never liked anyone (again
until the very end) and he also dreaded fan girls and their behaviour in general. Hinata was always different. Some how I can totally picture sasuhina as a canon. And Naruto being all, "I wished I realized her feelings for me. Now its too late." You know, the one-that-got-away feels. Hehe.

Also, side note, I'm happy that the story ended with naruhina canon, but I was sad, pissed, & peeved about sasusaku. He deserved someone better than a brash, mean, loud mouthed, & shallow fan girl like Sakura.

If only the author invested in polygamy. Sigh. Naruhinasasu would have been canon.
shyprincess82 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I think its great you let your reviewers pick the couple to fill in the blanks. Im a huge gaara hinata fan so I say she is marrying gaara and naruto is watching from afar. It makes since considering the friendship that gaara and naruto have. Great one shot! THank you for writing this.
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I guess I'll go for NaruHina and a helpless Sasuke. Great job by the way!
2.Many.2.Count chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
SasuHina and a jealous Naruto! YOSH! XD
xox Unleashed Butterfly xox chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Naruto or Sasuke...

hmmmm (?)

3 (;
nwyd chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
please be sasuhina and one-sided naruhina... i seriously am a fan of sasuhina.
hikaru chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I think it's Shino and KibaHina.

Especially because of team eight's first appearance in Shippuuden. Shino was obviously crestfallen because Kiba replaced him as her closest friend.

Of course, considering the author's fondness for SasuHina...
Princesse Hatake chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I would guess that she married Kiba and Shino is heartbroken... my poor baby::poutpout::
Pancakes-x chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
im thinking..

naruto on the one sided part..

and sasuke is hinata's husband..

or other way? dunno dude..

or maybe even her brother neji is the one sided one while naruto is the husbandlol
baka dark chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
i cant believe hinata is married to a stranger O.O i wonder wat made him so wonderful than the other guys or to b exact sasuke xD j/k lol i dont care who she with jus as long she doesnt die... but if she die it has to b a beautiful one not a sad one sry im jus a MAJOR FAN of hinata im pretty sure there r other hinata lover too tat wasnt her to die
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
WEIGHT WHO ARE THE COUPLES I MEAN THERE ARE ALOT OF COUPLES THAT CAN MAKE THAT DESCRIPION!...GRR I HATE YOU FOR MAKING ME GUESS...ahah its driving me crazy but I LOVE IT!
amarylisdead chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
what? don't leave it hanging you devious woman! 8(
MewxRetasu chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
That was short.

..Really short.

..and you know how to pack a punch with only 100 words. This sent chills down my spine for some unfathomable reason. O.o Okay, maybe not unfathomable..

Especially the last line... "After all, it's wrong to covet your best friend's wife." That conveys such a feeling of helplessness... ahh, um, whatsitcalled? ..yearning... disloyalty, sort of... to feel for someone..

Sigh. Good job. I would put a happy face here 'cept the story wasn't that happy. .;;
lizzielol chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
hmm, I think Hinata is marrying Naruto and Sasuke is watching, but it also could be the other way around. Good oneshot