Reviews for Rob, Vampire Prince
Lynnda chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
They how plants or animals survived after the star died is one heck of a mystery!

I was a little disappointed that Rob went down to vampire domination so easily, but .. that’s a man for you. (Kidding!) Apparently he had enough will (or something) to impress the Vamp enough so he became child and not chow (the seeming fate of everyone else.)

I loved Rhondu’s regret about sending Rob off to danger. Friendship between a commander and those he might have to send to die was a theme that Star Trek (mostly TNG) touched on repeatedly, but I’ve rarely seen it addressed in fanfiction. Nice touch. Of course Rhondu must be used to it, his DAUGHTER is another one of his agents. Wonder how much agony he would go through if he had to choose which one to send? Seems to me Rob would go if he could, no matter what Rhondu said. As soon as my account on a certain message board is activated, I’ll post this idea there too.

Well done! Cheers! Thank you for sharing your story and my little obsession (Mighty Orbots).
Cullen chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This second story is also good. But with more detail on Rob's encounter with a vampire and more scenes with the Orbots. I hope to see more chapters soon.